NEWS

Character intro: Yankee Rose (non-explicit adult content)

• 2 Replies

Lickintoad

• Newb
« on: <08-06-13/0559:59> »
(( Note: The dialogue in the following stories is spoken in Japanese, but is translated for eas of communication.  And also because I didn't get that far in my Japanese classes. ))

“May I come in?”

Masahiro hadn't heard the door to his room open.  As he looked up, he saw Rose, and a smile came to his lips.

“Please do.  Where is Kaneda?  I'm surprised he didn't show you in.”

Rose dropped her purse on the American-style bed and stood at its foot, hands clasped in front of her as she looked to the ground, blushing.  “I'm sorry.  That is my doing.  I asked him to leave for a bit to give us some privacy.  Please don't be angry with him.”

The woman's big brown eyes pleaded with the man before her, and he stood up from his desk and walked over to her.  He placed his hands on her shoulders and grinned a wry grin.  “I guess I can let it go this time.”

Rose's eyes twinkled in the subdued light of the room as she began to smile.  Masahiro lowered his head as she looked up to him, and he kissed her—gently at first, but more and more forcefully as the seconds went by.  She returned his kiss equally passionately, sliding her tongue past his lips.  The two kept going for a long while, before Rose finally pulled away.

“Hold on.  I brought something for you.”  She smiled and picked up her purse from the bed.  “Let me go put it on.  I promise it'll be worth it.”

Masahiro gave a quick nod toward the bathroom.  “Go ahead.  I like the anticipation.”

Rose turned and headed to the bathroom.  She blew Masahiro a kiss before shutting the door and locking it.  Masahiro headed to his suite's door and placed the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the knob before closing it and locking it.  He walked back to his bed and kicked off his shoes and started to unbutton his shirt.  He pulled it off and revealed his tattoos, earned for his loyal service to the oyabun, admiring them in the mirror.  It was already impressive for his age, and he thought that it might serve to impress Rose when she emerged.

In the bathroom, Rose pulled off the dress she wore, revealing a sheer babydoll gown, with matching lace panties.  She adjusted her garter belt and made sure the seams on the stockings were straight.  She reapplied her lipstick, a deep, sexy red.  Over that, she brushed on a thin layer of a quick-dry gloss.  Rose pulled the pin out of her bun and let her hair fall.  Looking herself over, she turned to the door and opened it.

Masahiro was looking out the window of the apartment over the Neo-Tokyo skyline.  As he heard the door open, he turned.  To his credit, Masahiro's jaw didn't drop too much, but the man was stunned at what he saw.  Rose sauntered out of the doorway toward the bed, and he met her there, taking in the full sight of her.

“You are so beautiful.”

Rose's cheeks blushed a deep red as she stood there.  “When I made the decision to come here, I went to buy it.  I wanted to have something special for you.”  She reached out her hands and caressed Masahiro's stomach.  She looked over his arms and her eyes opened wide.  “You have so many tattoos.”

Leading Rose to the bed, Masahiro pulled her close to him, but she pulled away.  She smiled at him and slowly drew a finger nail from his collarbone down the center of his chest, past his stomach and, finally, to his belt, which she started to unbuckle.  Once that was done, she unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, letting them fall to the floor.  Her hand slid down the top of his shorts and she smiled up at him.  She pulled those down to and then gently pushed him down to sit on the bed.

Rose got to her knees before Masahiro and helped him pull his feet from his pants, then she tossed them aside.  She placed a hand on his chest and smiled up at him, moving all her hair to one side of her neck.  She let her hand slide down his chest again, then lowered her head.

Masahiro leaned back as Rose went to work.  He looked down at her and grinned; he knew that underneath that shy, reserved exterior lurked a true whore, and he had desperately wanted to prove it.  He placed one hand on Rose's head, slowly running his fingers through her hair.  She was good, and he let her know with a lustful groan.

The pleasure built steadily.  Then, pleasure turned to pain.  Masahiro's heart began to pound irregularly.  He took his hand from Rose's head and clutched at his chest.  She looked up at him and stopped what she was doing.

“Finally.  I thought you were going to explode before your heart did.”  Rose stood up and spit on Masahiro.  “I hope you don't mind if I use the mouthwash in your bathroom to rinse the taste of that vile thing out.”

Rose pushed Masahiro down to the bed, then lay down beside him, drawing her fingernails slowly across his skin.  “Honestly, I'm surprised this poison actually worked on you.  I know what you do to women—especially gaijin.  I thought for sure that you had no heart.”

“B- bitch!”  Masahiro struggled to get even one word out, and Rose smiled.

“Oh, I know.  I am.  I'm just the messenger, though.  Father wishes you to know that your services are no longer required.”  Rose rolled on top of him and straddled his chest.  She placed a finger on his lips, then bent down as if to kiss him.  Before her lips touched his, though, she grinned and climbed off the bed.  “I hope you enjoyed your present.  Enjoy the afterlife you deserve.”

Masahiro's body stopped moving, his eyes rolled back in his head.  Rose went to the bathroom and wiped off her lipstick with some toilet paper, flushing it down the toilet.  She pulled back on her dress, then took her purse, shoving the small bottle of mouthwash in it.  Walking back over to Masahiro's corpse, she opened her purse, pulling a single red rose from it, which she placed on the body.  She turned and left the room.

Approaching the elevator, Rose looked down and stepped carefully around the broken body of Kaneda, his neck bent and twisted at impossible angles.  She bent down and pulled a card from the bodyguard's inert form, which she used to open the door to the stairwell, letting the maglock re-engage behind her.

“Is it done?”

Mamoru Tanaka knelt before his fireplace, his hand moving the brush across the parchment.  Rose approached and knelt before him and nodded.

“Yes, Father.  It is done.  Yamaguchi will no longer bring dishonor to the gumi.”

The old man put down his brush and reached his hand across to caress Rose's cheek.  She smiled and leaned into it softly.  He smiled lovingly to her.  “Then clean up and go to bed.  We have an early meeting tomorrow, and I am certain that the oyabun will begin an investigation into the death of his newest student.”

Rose nodded and stood, turning to leave the room.

“Rose.”

The woman stopped and turned to face the old man.  “Yes, Father?”

“I am sorry you had to be the one, my daughter.”

Rose went to her adopted father and knelt beside him, resting her head on his shoulder.  “You've done so much for me.  I'm happy that I can do something for you.  I love you, Father.”

Mamoru smiled and kissed the top of Rose's head.  “And I love you, my daughter.  Go now.  Rest and know that you have made me proud.”

Rose stood and left the room, sliding the door closed behind her.

----
----

(( Sincerest apologies is this is deemed too much for the forum.  I figured it's Shadowrun, and we can all handle it, especially since it's suggestive and not explicit. Some day I'll actually write the background novella I have in my head that explains the character, of which the above story is just a small part. ))
« Last Edit: <08-06-13/0602:04> by Lickintoad »

Red Canti

• Omae
  • Hybrid Rainbow
« Reply #1 on: <08-07-13/0256:40> »
Beautiful, the most tasteful Blowjob assassination I've read in years.
"Always Trust Mr. Johnson, always. Just make sure he knows he'd regret betraying that trust."

Deepeyes

• Newb
  • SRfic Aficionado
« Reply #2 on: <06-08-15/1746:56> »
Nice touch! Live by the sword, die by that poisonous BJ ;)