NEWS

Wish List.

• 443 Replies

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #45 on: <09-07-10/2341:47> »
hahaha "hey cousins, i'll buy you beer!...you just have to come to the middle of oklahoma to get it!"...it could work...

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #46 on: <09-07-10/2351:18> »
Hey it comes with a travel program (not all expenses covered)
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #47 on: <09-07-10/2353:56> »
hahaha i'll see what i can do, and when it doesn't work, i'll blame you...

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #48 on: <09-08-10/0031:31> »
D'OH!!! :o
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #49 on: <09-08-10/0037:48> »
haha i'm lucky i can speak german...or at least most of it...think i'll be able to get that sourcebook pretty easily? or am i going to have to do some diving on german sites to get it?

It's going to be released this October, so I guess it won't be difficult to order it. Delivery might be a little pricey, but otherwise should be fine.

and it's germany bribe them with beer (after the work is done ;D)

Actually, we prefer to be bribed in cash. No offense, but you state-side people don't know drek about beer ;D
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #50 on: <09-08-10/0040:33> »
us people who have fam over there do!  ;D specially since i get to visit often

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #51 on: <09-08-10/0041:06> »
haha i'm lucky i can speak german...or at least most of it...think i'll be able to get that sourcebook pretty easily? or am i going to have to do some diving on german sites to get it?

It's going to be released this October, so I guess it won't be difficult to order it. Delivery might be a little pricey, but otherwise should be fine.

Actually, we prefer to be bribed in cash. No offense, but you state-side people don't know drek about beer ;D

Ok so you translate I'll send ya the cash for a beer :P
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #52 on: <09-08-10/0105:19> »

Don't judge us on the yellow water that passes for beer in most of the bars. Some of us know what good beer is and support the smaller companies making it (like Yuengling!!).

Jonny Reload

• Newb
  • The guns go PEW PEW PEW!
« Reply #53 on: <09-08-10/0605:28> »
I really would want a Space Book as well.... But also, an Underwater Colonies book would be pretty nice as well (If Megacorps are building outward towards space, they gotta be doing the same below as well!)
"Do you hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability... That is the sound of your death."
-Agent Smith from The Matrix

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #54 on: <09-08-10/0622:06> »
Don't judge us on the yellow water that passes for beer in most of the bars. Some of us know what good beer is and support the smaller companies making it (like Yuengling!!).

I'll try to keep that in mind :)

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #55 on: <09-08-10/0637:17> »
I have to agree, most American beers are the love-in-a-canoe kind.
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #56 on: <09-08-10/0650:07> »
Good thing we export, then ;)

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #57 on: <09-08-10/0650:29> »
We are seeing microbreweries pop up all over the US, funny how it took 60 years to turn back the clock from WW2. I had some great beer while I was in England...so much in fact that the time there is a little blurry.  ;D
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #58 on: <09-08-10/0654:40> »
We are seeing microbreweries pop up all over the US, funny how it took 60 years to turn back the clock from WW2.

Well you couldn't taint your lands with "Nazi brew"(tm)  ;D But now that enough grass has grown over it... let the brewing commence! Weissbier is ok, I prefer Helles.

Adrick

« Reply #59 on: <09-08-10/0902:54> »
I really would want a Space Book as well.... But also, an Underwater Colonies book would be pretty nice as well (If Megacorps are building outward towards space, they gotta be doing the same below as well!)

True, gold mine of ideas there.  Secure research labs, testing grounds for space colonies, farms, isolationist societies.  I would say thats current to the setting time line so far as well so would immediately usable.
Don't think anyone would blink at x corp already has or is building an undersea archology at this point. 

Resorts in Hawaii, i would be surprised if japan didn't already have something like this in the works in real life.