NEWS

New GM, wondering about Boston/New England

• 4 Replies

Stonefur

• Newb
« on: <11-15-12/0427:22> »
I have been pondering finally running some shadowrun 4e, but i want to run in Boston, and was wondering if there is any source material anywhere that any one knows of?

raggedhalo

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <11-15-12/1031:19> »
Target: UCAS covers Boston, but is SR2...
Joe Rooney
Freelancer (Missions and otherwise: here's my stuff, plus CMP 2011-05 Burn Notice)

My Obsidian Portal profile

Stonefur

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <11-16-12/1154:09> »
Awesome!! Thanks...i want to see what the existing fluff was so that is perfect!!

elementar2k3

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <11-19-12/1114:44> »
Also the SRM01 (Shadowrun Missions) Season one, was based in Boston.  The missions are a free download from the Shadowrun website.  they are missions, but there is info to the Boston area in each one.  They are third edition, but the conversion to fourth is out there and Background info doesn't need converting.   :D

here is the link http://www.shadowrun4.com/missions/downloads-season-1/

its third edition but the conversion is still available

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <11-19-12/1218:55> »
Season 1 is Seattle, actually, while 2 is Denver and 3 is New York. (4 was Seattle again, but not yet finished.)

Nothing Mission-wise for Boston yet.

Boston gets some info after Fuchi folds, when Novetech gets born. I'll have to poke around the books, see what's out there. It used to be the home of teh East Coast Stock Exchange, which moved there after the earthquake that levelled NYC, but after WInternight detonated an EMP-enhanced nuke near Boston, it moved back to the rebuilt New York Stock Exchange.