NEWS

So we're running foodfight right now...

• 59 Replies

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #15 on: <10-01-10/0708:14> »
Darn it! Work computer is filtering the page Fast! :'(
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #16 on: <10-01-10/1915:34> »
I love Food Fight, it sounds like ya'll had fun with it. I agree on some of the combinationos being funky, but I always played it off as a mix of multiple containers that got hit and sprayed onto the character.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <10-01-10/2242:46> »
Google chrome's just like "... no. I'm not loading that."

and that takes all the fun out of it though, Angel! XD Then you get to wonder how in the NINE HELLS meat would ever be capable of fizzing. XD
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

The Doomed One

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <10-02-10/0200:57> »
Soap?  It was the hygiene section after all.  Though I like the explanation from earlier in the thread.
Pie > Cake

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <10-02-10/0928:54> »
Yeah that one was more entertaining.

And why would soap be mea... Oh wait. Nevermind.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #20 on: <10-02-10/1002:35> »
My group is really over analytical. They could do, I forget the word for it for some unknown (too much to drink) reason, but the consistancy stuff in movies. You know where you make sure that the guy who isn't wearing a watch one second doesn't magically have one on the next. Although I can get away with alot by waving my hands and saying "It's magic!" or superscience but whatever.
la vida no vale nada

Method

• Newb
  • Street Doc
« Reply #21 on: <10-02-10/1130:02> »
In movies its called "continuity".

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <10-02-10/1219:09> »
In tabletop RPG's I call it the "You didn't notice it the first time" rule.  Saves a loooottt of headaches.
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

Method

• Newb
  • Street Doc
« Reply #23 on: <10-02-10/1731:05> »
That's a good rule for a GM, but for players it can be bothersome:

Player: "Of course I brought my Panther Assault Cannon!  I bring it on every infiltration job just in case a fire fight breaks out!!"
GM: "Um... You're wearing a skin tight chameleon suit..."
Player: "With a back pack! Duh!"

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <10-02-10/2104:09> »
We got told when we went in we didn't have the real guns on us, which limited us to just the sniper's rifle (that's disassembled in a brief case that never leaves his side. Ever.), I had my tazer and whip (which never leaves my side, ever), and Dad with... well... his fists. XD He doesn't usually need much more. I kept forgetting to turn my reflexes on though. @_@ derp.

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #25 on: <10-02-10/2234:02> »
There's a reason my drone rigger keeps a very special duffelbag next to to the drone rack. And the drone has a mechanical arm.

She's not anywhere her gear can't come to her in a combat round or two. SHe has a lot of built-in surprises to tide her over in the meanwhile.

-k

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #26 on: <10-03-10/0108:48> »
A ceramic knife is a nice little suprise, and so is a Victorinox Memory Blade if you can get one. It's always fun to chop someone in half with part of your outfit. :D

I remember last time I was sliding around on various goos (what is the pural of goo? gooes?) while trying to do movie like stunts. I did more damage to myself, and the store, than the gangers did. I did pull off a slide by backstabbing though.
« Last Edit: <10-03-10/0157:00> by Angelone »
la vida no vale nada

Codac

• Chummer
« Reply #27 on: <10-03-10/0210:05> »
Nah Chaotic Insane there is no way my character would have that rifle on him if the gm hadn't said that this wasn't actually part of the campaign. That gun was freaking expensive and illegal he's not risking it.
"You Metahumans and your emotions are quite inefficient." ~Codac

"I am the Matrix." ~Codac

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #28 on: <10-04-10/0839:47> »
I just have this hilarious image of Dust kneeling in teh isle speed assembling that rifle while just looking around mumbling curses at himself & his friends for picking this Night to go to the Stuffer Shack! :P
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

WalksWithWiFi

• Newb
« Reply #29 on: <10-04-10/1035:50> »
is there a 4a version of Food Fight!?