NEWS

So we're running foodfight right now...

• 59 Replies

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« on: <09-29-10/2151:50> »
and we've had so much hilarity already with the splatter table. Including so much stuff that doesn't make sense and Doomy here is making it sound like this is pretty much the staple 'everyone's played it' scenario.

So let's see... our sniper got splattered with "pink syrup-y powder" (lolwat?) I apparently knocked glitter (red sticky metal?) onto one of the grunts because I'm too busy sucking on my pop to give a rat's ass about actually aiming.

Stupid thugs and their stupid interruption of the daily caffeine overdose ritual.

EDIT: oh yeah. And Dad's covered in "red fizzy meat" and "blue fuzzy veggies"

... how exactly does meat "fizz" unless you have a serious problem? XD
« Last Edit: <09-29-10/2154:34> by Chaotic Insane »
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <09-29-10/2322:01> »
Ahhh... the traditional Food Fight. Been around since 1st Edition. The hazing continues... :D

The Doomed One

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <09-29-10/2353:25> »
"pink syrup-y powder" (lolwat?)
I already told you it was a non-Newtonian liquid solid whatever.
Pie > Cake

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #3 on: <09-29-10/2355:44> »
EDIT: oh yeah. And Dad's covered in "red fizzy meat" and "blue fuzzy veggies"

... how exactly does meat "fizz" unless you have a serious problem? XD

When it's FizzyMeat®, of course.

Made from the finest of engineered chimeric fizzy cows.

Eat it before it eats you!

-k

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #4 on: <09-30-10/0014:51> »
Also remember, the Stuffer Shacks are franchised by Aztechnology, who also produce many of the "foods" eaten by the mass public. Who knows what they put in that glop.

Mmmm... glop.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #5 on: <09-30-10/0717:08> »
Aztechnology Dude I thought it was Asstechnology. Doomed said that I shouldn't say that to loud, [Foxworthy]but you know us Minotaurs. We're just so bullheaded![/Foxworthy]
The fizzy meat and syrupy powder was funny & a great intro to the run. My favorite part was when I decided to grab one of the baddies (by his head) and throw him at another one that was trying to shoot Code (Daughter's character). I had like 6 hits, he crit fumbled with 4-5 ones out of a 6 die pool. Doom ruled I tore his head off (Darn 14 str). So on my next turn... I threw it at his partner declaring that his partner wanted to give him hea... um... wellllll you get the picture. When we heard the Po po sirens I declared we had better Hoof it out of there!

Oh Usda lost it when he got covered in fizzy meat. See he's a vegetarian! Funny part of it was I was in the beauty/Hygene isle! Where did the fizzy meat come from in H&B supplies???! :o
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #7 on: <09-30-10/1035:39> »
USDA, covered in fizzy meat: "... Mom?"
Yeah...I know! ;D ::)

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #8 on: <09-30-10/1217:03> »
OH GOD IT HURTS TO LAUGH RIGHT NOW. NOT COOL MAN. Yeah. I got even more sick. Doom's probably screwed since I was using him as a space heater. >_>;; SORRY!

Coderizon needed his caffeine and then got his caffeine. He could care less about anyone's bombs or guns or threats until after he has consumed enough of it to make the cow have a heart attack...  And he covered a guy in glitter who then tried to run. Dude, glitter is like herpes. It dun go away. Have fun with that whole "being inconspicuous" thing when you're red and sparkley.

And you forgot to mention that you were in the hygiene aisle and got splattered with fizzy meat and fuzzy veggies. XD Figure that out.

and then after we were done playing we all went to 7/11 around the corner for some food of dubious nutritional content... and ingredients...  We had to. XD And, of course, I b-lined to the coffee machine. XD

And the concept of chimeric anything is kinda terrifying. I mean, it makes REALLY COOL looking horses (believed to be responsible for brindle... sometimes) but the whole one-twin-absorbing-the-other thing is just a little bit creepy.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #9 on: <09-30-10/1219:43> »

Oh Usda lost it when he got covered in fizzy meat. See he's a vegetarian! Funny part of it was I was in the beauty/Hygene isle! Where did the fizzy meat come from in H&B supplies???! :o
I did? ::)

Go back to bed kiddo!

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #10 on: <09-30-10/1225:54> »
I am in bed. There's only so much sleep one can get when they're hacking like a true Raist fangirl. Leamee aloooone. XD

Eating that microwave burrito and a pumpkin spice latte when I may or may not have strep or some similar ailment was probably not the best idea; but hey. That's what that kind of food is for. It's there. It's cheap. It has a chance of maybe tasting okish, but you're really just eating it because it's cheap. You don't know what's in it and you really don't want to. It's in the spirit of the game! XD

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #11 on: <09-30-10/1238:55> »
Did you use the Syrupy Powder on your Fizzy Meat Burrito? :o

This is going to be our tables on running joke till the day we stop gaming! ;D ;D ;D :-*

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #12 on: <09-30-10/1242:53> »

Well, people put very strange things on their faces in the name of personal beauty.

-k

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #13 on: <09-30-10/1249:10> »
No, I used the green ranch, actually, as did Doom on his sub that was on yellow bread.

I wish I was kidding.

And I will personally attest to the strange things I have seen in our health/beauty/cosmetics department. It's like, really people? Why would you do that to yourself? Because that brown sugar body scrub, while smelling pretty good, doesn't ex-foliate worth a crap and just leaves you all oily and sticky and not CLEAN like it's supposed to. It was soooo grooooosssss.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #14 on: <10-01-10/0040:05> »
No, I used the green ranch, actually, as did Doom on his sub that was on yellow bread.

I wish I was kidding.

And I will personally attest to the strange things I have seen in our health/beauty/cosmetics department. It's like, really people? Why would you do that to yourself? Because that brown sugar body scrub, while smelling pretty good, doesn't ex-foliate worth a crap and just leaves you all oily and sticky and not CLEAN like it's supposed to. It was soooo grooooosssss.
You do not know the true power of the Dark (Chocolate) Side!