NEWS

Tell me about what is going on in the adventures you are in

• 16 Replies

The Cat

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <11-11-10/2040:00> »
Agreed. Can I play in your group Cat? ;)

That being said, my current group is in the middle of this gun battle with some orks and ... Oh, just go read it: Road to Redmond

Yeah, I love this group.  Most of us have played since at least late 2nd edition with one who got in around the midpoint of 3rd edition, (though not as a group, we've only played together for about a year) and we've all got a handle on the basic world setting.  We've been together long enough that we've figured out each others personality quirks and can play off of each other very well.

The run before that got even crazier with them purposely trying to stress the FACE out while they were sitting in holding cells until the FACE snapped, changed and proceeded to dismantle guards as they entered the cell to drag him out.  Meantime, the rigger flew an explosive laden drone in a dive bomb and blew out a wall a few hallways over so they could escape.  The ensuing chaos was basically their having to fight the guards to get out and having to drag the FACE out with him almost beating them to a pulp for interrupting his "fun."

theKernel

• Omae
  • I believe you like it served cold -Matador
« Reply #16 on: <11-12-10/1925:32> »
Wow I need to play more shadowrun!
HACK THE PLANET
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI
"Stay at least one lie ahead of everyone else"-Vitriol
SR4+++hbB?!Wdk++o+++++M+P-