• 377 Replies

MDMann

• Chummer
« Reply #195 on: <04-26-17/1713:20> »
No worries. We all have busy times

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #196 on: <04-27-17/0104:08> »
Still writing this one out in my head. In the morning!

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #197 on: <04-27-17/1352:44> »
Blind fire that might hit Chante: Blind Fire: 10#1d6t5 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 1 1

@Jayde, please dodge five (5) 1-hit attacks. Remember that ties go to the attacker.

Blind fire that might hit roto-drone: Blind Fire at roto-drone: 6#1d6t5 0 1 0 0 0 0

The Dobermen are also firing at the roto-drone. Their sensors are operating a bit better than the metahumans. Agility 8 + Firearms 3 - Visibility 3 - Wind 2 - Range 2: 2#4d6t5 2 1

@rednblack You need to dodge two (2) 1-hit attacks and one (1) 2-hit attack.

The good news is that nobody is pursuing you into the forest due to the covering fire. IC forthcoming.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #198 on: <04-27-17/1405:40> »
Let's see how the little roto-drone does.
Drone Dogbrain Defense: AGI (8) + LOG (6) = 14 dice: 3#14d6t5 3 4 4
Nice.

Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #199 on: <04-27-17/1412:37> »
Agl 7 + Log 3: 10d6t5 5 hits
Agl 7 + Log 3: 10d6t5 4 hits
Agl 7 + Log 3: 10d6t5 4 hits
Agl 7 + Log 3: 10d6t5 2 hits
Agl 7 + Log 3: 10d6t5 3 hits
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #200 on: <04-27-17/1416:32> »
Alright, dice are holding up for you.

IC is up. You're all physically safe for the moment but that could change in a hurry as backup arrives. Nobody is in immediate pursuit but you could also have a dozen spirits on your position within minutes, or seconds for all you know.

Ball is back in your court for another round of actions.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #201 on: <04-27-17/1429:48> »
I couldn't not...   ::)
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #202 on: <04-27-17/1444:10> »
I have zero objections to Arnold-based anachronisms and/or cultural references.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #203 on: <04-27-17/1510:54> »
While everyone is piling into tha choppa Shiriki will jump out and pull Ite's plug.  Yoink.  If conscious, he'll try to help him to his feet and stumble his way out of the copse of trees before collapsing back into Hot-sim, and he'll pilot his way to their location.  Will all team members be able to load up during this next Narration?
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #204 on: <04-27-17/1641:10> »
At this point, Dan-Dan and Swoopy are at the chopper.

Chante is still en route and could conceivably be passing by Ité and Shiriki.

When Shiriki pulls the plug, Ité will projectile vomit and suffer a massive stroke.

Vomiting on Shiriki: 9d6t5 6 hits

Shiriki needs to dodge 6 hits to avoid the vomit comet. Ité is very large and produces a large area attack as a result.

Ité is in bad shape. He's not dead but he will be soon without medical attention. How you want to resolve that is up to you.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #205 on: <04-27-17/1727:21> »
Ok, let's see how Shiriki handles the AoE.
Meat Body Defense: AGI (8) + LOG (6) + Cerebral Booster (1)  = 15 dice.: 15d6t5 6
A valiant try, but ties go to the attacker.  I'm guessing Shiriki is Nauseous again.

He will attempt to administer First Aid.  It looks like Ite has an Essence of 5, so that cuts out a die.
LOG (7) + Biotech (2) - Essence (1) - Nauseous (2) = 4 dice.: 4d6t5 1
Not a lot of help, but maybe that will stabilize him.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #206 on: <04-27-17/1740:29> »
Shiriki avoids the worst of it. He's probably not nauseous, but "slippery" might be a fair modifier. Don't worry: the vomit will freeze and chip away soon enough.

Anarchy is funny about first aid. It's mentioned as something you can spend a plot point on, but then the effect is fixed and not dependent on a roll. In fact, I'm not sure I can find a reason in the book to roll Biotech, unless the skill and the plot point are parallel systems. Perhaps you can use plot points independently and whenever you might need one, rather than burning a Narration on first aid.

Shiriki breaks out his medicine bag and finds Ye Olde Trauma Patch or Stabilization preparation or whatever rednblack sees fit to find. He manages to find a patch of exposed skin to apply it to. Ité will not immediately expire, although it might have been more convenient if he had.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #207 on: <04-28-17/1323:26> »
While you're considering your next actions, you can assume that - through shared biomonitor information - you all know what happened to Ité. You don't have to wait for Shiriki to officially tell you ICly. What to do with the giant slab of meat is an important question.

MDMann

• Chummer
« Reply #208 on: <04-28-17/1356:28> »
I think leaving him would be a massive mistake (heavy too),  even if it takes us another narration to get him aboard. I've been waiting for the word on his stroke. Not sure when I'll be able to post (weekends are busier, I usually post whilst travelling) and it's a bank holiday Monday, so it might be Tuesday before I can get something up. I'll try for earlier but no promises.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #209 on: <04-28-17/1550:13> »
Shiriki avoids the worst of it. He's probably not nauseous, but "slippery" might be a fair modifier. Don't worry: the vomit will freeze and chip away soon enough.

Anarchy is funny about first aid. It's mentioned as something you can spend a plot point on, but then the effect is fixed and not dependent on a roll. In fact, I'm not sure I can find a reason in the book to roll Biotech, unless the skill and the plot point are parallel systems. Perhaps you can use plot points independently and whenever you might need one, rather than burning a Narration on first aid.

Shiriki breaks out his medicine bag and finds Ye Olde Trauma Patch or Stabilization preparation or whatever rednblack sees fit to find. He manages to find a patch of exposed skin to apply it to. Ité will not immediately expire, although it might have been more convenient if he had.

So, first aid is weird.  It's listed as something that falls under the Biotech skill, but no real rules exist for it that I could find.  And then there's the Plot Point business, which doesn't require a skill at all.  It should be noted that Shiriki's Medicine Bag doesn't have medical supplies, and so far it's purely an RP item.  I was operating under the assumption that we all had at least a basic medkit in tow. 

About taking actions to keep Ite alive, I've been trying to figure out how to proceed here.  Shiriki and the rest of the team wouldn't ICly leave him, or take actions which would allow him to expire, but with Pap gone that puts us in a bit of a bind. 

I think our best bet is for Shiriki to exit the copse of trees, take the pilot's seat and physically jack in to the Dragon -- no chance of enemy hacking at that point -- and have 2 of the stronger team members load Ite onto the Dragon before departing. 
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal