NEWS

BattleCorps Customer Service

• 123 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #90 on: <12-19-16/2224:19> »
@Solracd - I double checked my account...the download doesn't seem to be active. To confirm, you've sent an email to store@catalystgamelabs.com? I sent a couple and have always got a response (within a couple of days).

Mephisto

• Newb
« Reply #91 on: <12-20-16/0752:09> »
I'm in the exact same boat with the same item.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #92 on: <12-20-16/0930:31> »
Thanks Mephisto. I've dropped a note to Randall and the store team to make sure they're aware of the issue and see if there are any updates I can pass along. Will advise.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #93 on: <12-20-16/1013:27> »
Same here with my order Anarchy (Limited Edition) Book & PDF Combo.
Three weeks after passing the order, I have no link to download the PDF, no info regarding when my order will ship, and no answer to my last couple of emails.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #94 on: <12-21-16/1244:53> »
Noted Marzhin, thanks.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #95 on: <12-27-16/0647:36> »
The latest newsletter makes it clear that the new store was far from ready for launch, and judging by the amount of work described, won't be for several weeks at best (and that's just taking into account the work on Catalyst's side, as the people managing their warehouse need to update their process badly as well).
In my case, it's been one month since my order and I still have no link to download my PDF, no info on shipment times and even no info on shipping costs ::)
I have therefore decided to cancel my order and demand a refund. I just sent the email.
I understand it's not easy to launch a new store and might give them another chance in a few months, if I read good customer feedback on the internet.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #96 on: <12-27-16/1205:16> »
What are the requirements for switching from Battleshop to CGLStore? I'm not sure I ever got advised.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #97 on: <12-27-16/2144:53> »
There are no requirements...your account data should migrate over. You will need to create a new account on the CGL Store, ideally with the same email you used with BattleShop.

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #98 on: <12-28-16/0509:45> »
Thanks muchly - got it sorted.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #99 on: <12-28-16/0702:37> »
Excellent! ;)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #100 on: <12-29-16/1335:06> »
For those who didn't get the email:

Catalyst Store Holiday Update

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #101 on: <01-04-17/1519:28> »
Over the past month I've contacted customer service and CGL through a variety of methods, including this forum, directly on Twitter, and through several different email addresses.

I've yet to be given a single reply.

I pre-ordered the Shadowrun: Anarchy combo (book and PDF) on the old store back in October and was made aware of the book street date of 11-30. I waited patiently for shipping notifications or the book to show up at my door in the hopes that it would arrive before the holidays for some family gaming. No dice.

Instead, I've been ignored every time I've tried to reach out. I've been patient, I've been polite. I just want a response and some acknowledgement.

I still greatly anticipate and can't wait for the book, despite a textbook example of bad customer service. I have no idea what's going on behind the scenes, and would be much more understanding if CGL had just communicated with me at some point. I shouldn't have to try and hunt down information for what's going on all over the internet.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #102 on: <01-04-17/1658:47> »
@sorcerorblob - can you send me a PM with the order details and a brief summary of our attempts to reach out to CGL? I'll pass along to Jason and Randall to see if we can get something sorted.

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #103 on: <01-04-17/2107:44> »
I've also made a purchase. I got half of my order after fifteen days when I paid for priority shipping. I've also sent a message asking for some kind of confirmation. But I've also got nothing in reply.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #104 on: <01-05-17/1226:44> »
@sorcerorblob - can you send me a PM with the order details and a brief summary of our attempts to reach out to CGL? I'll pass along to Jason and Randall to see if we can get something sorted.

Sent you a message. Thanks!