NEWS

Spoiler heavy version of the complete Shadowrun timeline?

• 7 Replies

AirBreather

• Newb
« on: <06-19-16/1856:38> »
Just as per the subject.

I'm looking for a massively spoil-centric timeline of SR. The most detailed timelines I've seen are from the SR wiki (e.g. @ http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/2070s ), but the books have tons more that are missing from there.

Anything like that exists? (Because I'm working on something like that for myself now, and don't want to repeat work already done...)

~AB

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #1 on: <06-20-16/0121:37> »
Sixth World Almanac from 4th Edition is a good piece to invest in if you want the Shadowrun timeline. 
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

Thanael

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <06-22-16/0652:36> »
German version:  http://www.shadowhelix.de/Zeitleiste

Not sure if it is derived from the wikia timeline though...

AirBreather

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <06-23-16/2034:07> »
I've looked around. I have the sixth world Almanac as well. It has a large reach, but not nearly as much detail as I'm interested in.

Well... I guess it doesn't exist. Or, if it does, only for individual players/groups.

Pity.

~AB

sidslick

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <06-25-16/0555:39> »
Myself and Airbreather have already discussed this privately, but I have a fairly inclusive Word document for the history; I can't claim it's perfect, but at 338 pages long, it's dated and sourced from the late 1980s to 2077.  At 1.6 meg it's too big to upload directly, but if anyone wants a copy, drop me a PM with an email address and I'll bounce it over.
Travel the world; meet new people; crush them for all they are worth!

AirBreather

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <06-25-16/1131:54> »
It is my *hope* that my copy can be upgraded/edited to blend into Sid's, but I'll see how thst goes. :D

~AB

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #6 on: <07-07-16/2244:47> »
I wish people would just add to the bloody wiki. Anyone can do it. I do it when I got the time and inclination. But between work, working on my SR character generator, and attempting and failing on romantic escapades I don't have that much time to dedicate to add to the wiki as I once did.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <07-12-16/0915:33> »
But between work, working on my SR character generator, and attempting and failing on romantic escapades I don't have that much time to dedicate to add to the wiki as I once did.
That pretty well describes everyone who would otherwise be inclined to add to the wiki.