NEWS

Got my cane!

• 9 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« on: <11-08-11/1624:05> »
Well, my knees have bothered me for years, and I decided it was time to mitigate the issue with them at long last.

So I got a cane.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #2 on: <11-09-11/0018:33> »
Hardwood and chromed brass.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <11-09-11/1342:14> »
I half expected it to be a sword cane.... thought you were going to be a REAL shadowrunner and sneak that past Canadian borders. :P Guess you don't have a Connection 6 fixer eh? XD

Anyways, congradulations!
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <11-09-11/1344:21> »
Grats!

Pimpin' just got easier  8)
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #6 on: <11-09-11/1436:15> »
I half expected it to be a sword cane.... thought you were going to be a REAL shadowrunner and sneak that past Canadian borders. :P Guess you don't have a Connection 6 fixer eh? XD

I play a Shadowrunner.  I'm actually a law-abiding subject of the crown, and happy to be so.  See how well that happens when the next coronation happens.  The Queen, she saw the Elephant.
Grats!

Yeah, but it still ain't easy.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <11-09-11/1437:14> »
stylin'  8)
Tech dreams of organic toys
And I'm runnin' out on the edge
Soft screams of the rockerboys
Echoing through my head

--Miracle Of Sound, City Of Night

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <11-09-11/1959:15> »
Now that I'm home, and outside of the work restriction:

Slick.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #9 on: <11-14-11/1743:12> »

I play a Shadowrunner.  I'm actually a law-abiding subject of the crown, and happy to be so.  See how well that happens when the next coronation happens.  The Queen, she saw the Elephant.
Grats!

Yeah, but it still ain't easy.

Don't feed me that propaganda! I know that truth, and that's all we need to know.

*gets on a bus looking at Commlink on his arm*

See you around the same time? :P
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man