NEWS

IC Auburn: Logrolling

• 699 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #15 on: <03-30-11/1054:47> »
MAybe. My shift ends at 1000PM, so Ill check you by my way home. Have your cache ready  8)
« Last Edit: <03-30-11/1056:26> by Sichr »

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #16 on: <03-30-11/1114:30> »
See ya later bud
Harry gets up from the seat and walks towards the door.
Entering the bar he first checks if Mr Mc is still there. Then he walks up to Hun and hands him the keys.
Pour me another one mate, it looks like it's gone be a long day for me, Elvis is working till 1, we might stop by later for drinks and cards

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <03-30-11/1128:40> »
Mr.McLister is just finishing his drink, it looks like he is done talking. You return keys to Han, who replies:
"That would be pleasure, I`ll mabye join your game if the night starts to be boring, and strip you both from your skin. Who doesnt learn fom his mistakes, he has to repeat them :)"

Mr. Wong is still sitting at his place, staring to the table, quiet. The cybered human, who was talking with Mr. McLister, is looking your direction.
« Last Edit: <12-27-13/1416:28> by Sichr »

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <03-30-11/1132:29> »
Before going back to the table, Harry walks over to mr Mc. 
Mr.Mc Lister, you have a second?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <03-30-11/1136:23> »
All the evening if its necessary, boy. So what you got?

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #20 on: <03-30-11/1142:45> »
Well I don't think this is some random gang action or ransom run.  They knew who they wanted.  Now I promised Mr. Wang to get his son back, and I'm not one to come back on my promisses.  You told me to come talk money to you, I'll need some extra people to get to the bottom of this, it appears magic is involved, and that realy isn't my cup of tea

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <03-30-11/1202:10> »
OK. Lets go throught this.
First, meet mr. Shroeder. He would assist you in this case, I hope, and make sure that everybody gets what he deserves. Mr. Schroeder, meet mr. Eastwood.
Second. Like I said before to mr. Schroeder. I take my responsibility to my tenants quite serriously, and this obvious insult must be undone. I would take care of upgrading your household in some options you choose, and i would grant you 6 months rent free. If you need more people, find them, enlist them or contact me, lets say, I may have some names on the list you may find usefull.
For the magic, unfortunately, Im sorry, but you will be on your own, I have nobody to recomend you for this situation.
As for the reward. If you bring mr. Wongs son back, mainly unharmed, and mr. Schroder do his job the way I would like it, the reward would be 30 thousand nuyen. What do you do with this ammount, its up to you. So. Do we have a deal?

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #22 on: <03-30-11/1228:36> »
We sure do.
Harry turns to mr Schroeder
Seems we'll be working together, I don't want to know what all this retribution is about, if it comes to it, you'll handle it I trust.
So for now, we know where the boy was last seen and that he is probably a magician of some sort.
I talked to a friend and got the name of a street mage that might be of assistance, let's finish drinks and go check him out

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #23 on: <03-30-11/1828:49> »
"Dont let what our employer say about me fool you.  I am here for moral support only, nothing else. "  Nikolai says with a smirk.  "Although our employer seems to have ideas much similar to what the Vory think of as moral support."

"hrmmmmm... Magic,  I am not liking the sound of that" Nikolai says as he takes a sip from his shot glass. 

"Alot of people want that kind of power.  So far could be any of them." Nikolai says with a shrug

"Maybe someone see this thing happening or take pictures?  After we pick up this magician we should go and check, da?"

Nikolai downs the rest of his shot abruptly and says "I is ready to go, now."

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <03-30-11/2346:16> »
‘Pharm Boi’, Gaia did he hate that name. One obscure reference in an interview by a high profile client and the name stuck, mostly only those in the know could place his face to the name. Not that it didn’t help at times, Gaia knows the premium his clients paid for his product and services as well as the blog he started which had a following, it just never sat right…the spotlight wasn’t him, nor was it the small squeaky voice in his head that whispered so many secrets to him.
“Pharm Boi.” The voice on the other end was husky, gruff and had the sound of desperation. Nick answered “I’m here, fraggin’ A train was late to Burley and I had to take the mid-city bus to Mobley Avenue and jump a commuter cab……” The voice was gruffer, possibly a sign of growing desperation “Slot! How close are you, without the travelogue?!” Nick leap up the last of the two steps to the darkly rusted door and knocked twice. “That’s me.”

The creaking of the door sent Nick back before it moaned and popped open upon its old rusted hinges, the dim lights from inside spilling out into the dark and wet alley way. The huge Ork gave Nick a hard glance, with which Nick only replied “Hey. As fast as I could, besides this is a favor. You know I’m not taking new clients.” Nick had decided that after the Tempo incidents of recent past and how the drug scene not only exploded, but got a bit ultra-violent in the process as dealers got greedy. The Ork was guiding Nick along hurriedly down the hallway. The hallway wasn’t just old and dirty with refuse, it was a dumping ground for all manner of electronics and stage lighting….how unimpressive Underworld 93 really was would shatter a lot of wannabe’s hearts. The door was just as unimpressive, black with a fading gold star on it.

Beyond the door is a mix of pissed off musicians pretending to be tuning their instruments, a fidgeting ‘manager’ in an ill-fitting off the rack suit with more wrinkles than creases and a very stern and impatient looking woman in a power suit. And the Client, he was easy to spot, her dark hair matted around her pale face from the sweat pouring out of her pores. “Finally.” The manager in the bad suit says. “I don’t condone this sort of thing in my musicians…” He begins, more for the stern woman than Nick’s ears “….but, you know these things happen, right???? Right.” He gets closer to Nick, and he can smell the fear on him past the knock off cologne. “Look. She’s got a problem…worse than I thought and if she takes as much as she need’s she done. OD, curtain call, you know.” Nick looked at the bad suit “You got my fee? Then no problem.” The suit nodded.
“Back up so I can work.” Nick says as he hovers over the dark haired beauty before resting next to her and holding her head in his hands. Whispering to her he asks in a cooing tone “What’s your poison, baby?” She mumbles back “Bliss or the Crimson.” Smiling in a reassuring manner “How many bumps to make you right?”
The bad suit interrupts “She can’t take that it’ll kill her, and at best she won’t be able to perform.” Nick cuts his eyes at the suit and hisses. “Shut the frag up! I know what I’m doing.” The other musicians pace about excitedly, possibly even angrily as Nick continues. “How many baby? How you take it?” Her eyes tear up and she sobs out “four from a spike.”
Gaia was all Nick could think. “Give me her works, now.” Nick says and the manager quickly produces it. Nick fishes through his large pockets and pulls out a small vial, which he shakes and holds to the light. Next he takes the rubber tube and ties it off on her bicep. Nick prepped the rest including the Zero in the spike. Placing the spike in her hand he cradles her head again. “Ready?” The bad suit interrupts again “You’re going to kill her!” but Nick avoids him “Let’s take this trip together baby, you and me….the Pharm Boi.”

“Pharm Boi?” she asks admiringly. “Yeah.” He says as he helps her push the plunger in, working the spell to ‘Enable’ the Crimson Orchid. As she smiled and the color came back to her face, Nick snuck the earring off her left ear, Rat demanded no less of course from him. The room is full of appreciation as she regains her constitution, some of it genuine if not begrudging due to the circumstances. The lone exception is the stern woman who merely looks at the bad suit and utters harshly “Ten minutes, not a second later.” She leaves promptly after.
Nick left the way he came, via the back alley, with a credchip full of nuyen he decided to skip the public routes and hired a taxi back to Auburn…..his home of  self-imposed exile.

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #25 on: <03-31-11/0217:28> »
You got wheels mr.Schroeder?  O and by the way call me Harry, I never got used to Mr.Eastwood
Harry says to Schroeder as they are making there way for the door.

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #26 on: <03-31-11/0237:14> »
"I have a how you say...   prozvishche eh...   Ah, Nickname! Eh, you call me Lynx just like drone. Ok Harry"  Nikolai Slaps the troll on the back as they walk out together.  On the way out he makes a breif mental command to have his comlink tell his car to come pick them up at the front. 

"I can give you ride, sure thing! You have address for where we going?"

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #27 on: <03-31-11/0255:50> »
Well Lynx if your wheels fit a troll, I'll leave my bike here.  We're going to check out the mage man, my friend told me to check the Junction for a guy named pharm boi or something like that.  So aside from moral support what else do you do?

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #28 on: <03-31-11/0419:49> »
"As you can see, its a convertable. So plenty of head room!" He chuckles at his own joke.  You also note that while the vehicle is rather small there is plenty of leg room as well. 

Nikolai grabed on to the roll bar of his thundercloud morgan and jumps in and then gestures for you to do the same in the rear seat behind him.

"Right now, much like yourself I think, I am private contractor. Before I come to this country though, I did work as a prize fighter and I protect important man."  Nikolai puts his goggles on and adjust them for comfort

"You always been private Contractor?" Ask Nikolai as he types in an address for downtown Auburn near "the Junction"

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #29 on: <03-31-11/0435:28> »
Harry looks at lynx's car and frowns
hmmm doesn't seem to stable to me, I'll follow on my bike.  And as for your question, let's say I got in to the business by accident