• 56 Replies

brimstone14

• Newb
« on: <07-07-13/1742:11> »
Post your IC post game here.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <07-07-13/2053:00> »
After the initiation to the gang Derick (Ryuu) sat down in his room and let his mind slip into his true home, The matrix. To most, it was but a virtual thing, created by technology, it had no real life or semblance, but to him It was were he was meant to be. He felt more at home here than anytime in the "meat". He sat there just floating and relaxing as the data and resonance flowed around him. After  a while he strained his mind and attempted to tune in on the resonance streams of zero-one. eventually he found one that he had felt before and allowed himself to flow away with it until he came to end and was once again standing before the resonance rift. He had tried once already but failed to get across. That experience was... awful. He pushes the thought out of his mindComon concentrate, you got it this time. Just focus. Ryuu finds his center and begins once again to concentrate and steps into the Rift and is assaulted with all his faults, his past regrets, Its more than he can stand. He is thrust back out and thrown from the matrix. He returned to the meat world panting. the entire ordeal having taken less than an hour. He sighed *It seems I am still not yet worthy to step into the resonance realms, but I got closer this time. Soon I will make it across. with that comforting though he got up and went to grab some food.
« Last Edit: <07-07-13/2124:02> by Raiden »
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

brimstone14

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <07-07-13/2150:14> »
After the initiation to the gang Derick (Ryuu) sat down in his room and let his mind slip into his true home, The matrix. To most, it was but a virtual thing, created by technology, it had no real life or semblance, but to him It was were he was meant to be. He felt more at home here than anytime in the "meat". He sat there just floating and relaxing as the data and resonance flowed around him. After  a while he strained his mind and attempted to tune in on the resonance streams of zero-one. eventually he found one that he had felt before and allowed himself to flow away with it until he came to end and was once again standing before the resonance rift. He had tried once already but failed to get across. That experience was... awful. He pushes the thought out of his mindComon concentrate, you got it this time. Just focus. Ryuu finds his center and begins once again to concentrate and steps into the Rift and is assaulted with all his faults, his past regrets, Its more than he can stand. He is thrust back out and thrown from the matrix. He returned to the meat world panting. the entire ordeal having taken less than an hour. He sighed *It seems I am still not yet worthy to step into the resonance realms, but I got closer this time. Soon I will make it across. with that comforting though he got up and went to grab some food.

@Ryuu
[spoiler]roll a logic test[/spoiler]

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <07-07-13/2205:49> »
[spoiler] 3d6.hits(5)=1 [/spoiler]
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

brimstone14

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <07-07-13/2206:47> »

As you are eating, you can't get the thought of crossing the rift out of your mind.  Soon you start to experience tunnel vision and the peripheral devices around the house start to get more invasive and louder in your head.  The sensation feels familiar [spoiler]results based on perception roll[/spoiler].

A voice enters your head.  Not from one particular peripheral device but seemingly all around you.  The voice echoes "Crossing the rift is but the first challenge. Returning back across will be beyond your abilities. You will not be able to survive this trip alone."

brimstone14

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <07-07-13/2207:46> »
[spoiler] 3d6.hits(5)=1 [/spoiler]

The sensation is definitely familar to you, but you cannot place it.  All you can tell is that is from a distant, painful memory.

brimstone14

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <07-07-13/2210:50> »
As quickly as the vertigo entered, your senses return.  As you come to, you realize that a full 30 minutes have passed despite only feeling like a matter of seconds.  The chills from the experience still remain...

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <07-07-13/2220:25> »
*oookkk... that felt weird. no more day old Chinese food for a while* He tries to shake it off but can't seem to get it out of his mind. *what the hell was that voice... so familiar... yet so strange. Finally after an hour or two he gives into the questions, he tries to recall just how he knew that voice. [spoiler] Memory test Logic + willpower 8d6.hits(5)=4 [/spoiler]
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

brimstone14

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <07-07-13/2234:50> »
*oookkk... that felt weird. no more day old Chinese food for a while* He tries to shake it off but can't seem to get it out of his mind. *what the hell was that voice... so familiar... yet so strange. Finally after an hour or two he gives into the questions, he tries to recall just how he knew that voice. [spoiler] Memory test Logic + willpower 8d6.hits(5)=4 [/spoiler]

After pondering the voice and it's origin, the whirlwind consumes you again....

[spoiler]The rest is posted in a private message[/spoiler]

markelphoenix

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <07-07-13/2322:57> »
Is spending a fair chunk of his time working with the greener gangers, offering them tips on how to keep a steady aim in a fire fight. Tries to help them focus on survival instinct that will come to them in those split seconds between life and death, not hesitating. Also sends a detailed run-down on his plan to have a special group set aside, a Ghoul Hunter group. Volunteer only, trained, and then tested in the caverns of 'The Castle' (my nick-name for the house) against the ferals that seem to keep popping up.

When preparing for the war, which there is no other way to describe this without deluding one-self, watches his old martial arts and war trids, along with some old instructional trids on old Israeli martial arts (Krav Maga). Practices his forms, centering his body and mind to the best of his ability.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #10 on: <07-08-13/0003:43> »
After sleeping off the headache Derick decides to do something practical to get his mind off the strange visions. he decides he wants to attempt to re-register the sleuth sprite.
[spoiler] registering 4+res6+house bonuses 5 + paragon 1=16d6  so I could buy 4 hits. sprite rolls 6x2-12 Sprite resistance (12d6.hits(5)=4) so no go, gotta resist 8 stun  base 12 + 5 from house=17d6 
 17d6.hits(5)=5 bastard gave me another migraine,[/spoiler] After putting up one hell of a fight the sprite manages to shrug off Derick's attempts and gives him a good pummeling. Derick decides to rest for a few hours and try again later.
[spoiler]note to self,,, don't buy hits >.>[/spoiler]
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <07-08-13/0039:17> »
during his downtime after the failed registering attempt Derick sends half of his money to boss < Hey boss, thanks but I can't help train the new guys like my buddy, but I can help with the funds for their gear. Its not much but its something. Also if you need anything dug up on the trix I spend most of my time there or tinkering with programs so I could probably dig it up.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

brimstone14

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <07-08-13/0046:17> »
Is spending a fair chunk of his time working with the greener gangers, offering them tips on how to keep a steady aim in a fire fight. Tries to help them focus on survival instinct that will come to them in those split seconds between life and death, not hesitating. Also sends a detailed run-down on his plan to have a special group set aside, a Ghoul Hunter group. Volunteer only, trained, and then tested in the caverns of 'The Castle' (my nick-name for the house) against the ferals that seem to keep popping up.

When preparing for the war, which there is no other way to describe this without deluding one-self, watches his old martial arts and war trids, along with some old instructional trids on old Israeli martial arts (Krav Maga). Practices his forms, centering his body and mind to the best of his ability.

You are able to grab one of two members of the gang to pull aside.  Most are hesitant because they take direct orders from the boss or the Lts. 

"Boss" responds to your plan and says that he will have to think it over.  "Most of the gang members are no where near ready to face combat. Let along versus paracritters..."

brimstone14

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <07-08-13/0049:33> »
during his downtime after the failed registering attempt Derick sends half of his money to boss < Hey boss, thanks but I can't help train the new guys like my buddy, but I can help with the funds for their gear. Its not much but its something. Also if you need anything dug up on the trix I spend most of my time there or tinkering with programs so I could probably dig it up.

Thanks for the contributition to the cause.  We are all fighting for the well-being of our neighborhood, friends and family.  I appreciate your sacrifice as I know that funds are hard to come by around here.  I promise you that your actions and sacrifice will not be made in vain.  We may have something special that we could use your help on.  Once we get more information, I will let you know how your "tinkering" skills can help us out.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #14 on: <07-08-13/1756:47> »
After resting the headache off and sending the money to boss Derick once again attempts to register his sleuth sprite.
[spoiler]  16d6.hits(5)=6
sprites roll 12d6 bloody hell I hate this sprite 12d6.hits(5)=5
1 service owed. 10 stun...
17d6.hits(5)=6 takes 4 stun. ok. its bed time. [/spoiler]

He goes to bed.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts