NEWS

Forum rankings

• 148 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #105 on: <09-26-10/2259:19> »
Congrats to all the newest members of the ranks!

And remember, the reason I post so much is because I have a monthly game and I'm a web designer, so I spend a LOT of time on the net, and I have a lot of time while I wait for stuff to load and/or compile.

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #106 on: <09-27-10/0116:18> »
I have a group with whom I play three campaigns (so we can rotate GM duty), I need the forums for good ideas and an edge over them all ;D
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #107 on: <09-27-10/0158:17> »
Y'know, you'd think that Minnesota, being the birthplace of Dave Arneson and right next to where D&D was born, not too mention one of the best comics & gaming stores I've ever been in; there's be a LOT more gamers around. But if there are, they ain't advertising. The group I'm in plays local, but we only play once a month since some members drive up from Iowa to game (about a 5 hour drive).

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #108 on: <09-27-10/0315:25> »
Iowa?? Fuck and I thought the 2 hour drive I take twice a month to game was a long way...
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

TranKirsaKali

• Chummer
« Reply #109 on: <09-27-10/1314:39> »
Grats on 100 posts.

Yeah, I spend alot of time on the boards because I don't currently have a group to play with. It's hard for me to find players where I live.

Some of these guys post even more than I do, but I'm glad they do, cuz they answer all my questions. Lol.

Hey when did I hit 100???  Man things are flying around here.  I guess it is true.  Time flies when you are having fun.

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #110 on: <10-01-10/1022:32> »
Grats on 100 posts.

Yeah, I spend alot of time on the boards because I don't currently have a group to play with. It's hard for me to find players where I live.

Some of these guys post even more than I do, but I'm glad they do, cuz they answer all my questions. Lol.

Hey when did I hit 100???  Man things are flying around here.  I guess it is true.  Time flies when you are having fun.

It was a little after post 99, I think. Right before 101. ;)
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #111 on: <10-01-10/1643:57> »
Grats on 100 posts.

It was a little after post 99, I think. Right before 101. ;)

That's not when, it's where. :P

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #112 on: <11-02-10/0957:32> »
Congrats Gun Nut on achieving Primer Runner status!

Remember kids, you work hard, eat your vitamins and study and one day, you too can be killed in a random act of Shadowrunner violence.

Prime Mover

• Omae
  • Prime Runners need Prime Fixers
« Reply #113 on: <06-25-11/0024:54> »

Remember kids, you work hard, eat your vitamins and study and one day, you too can be killed in a random act of Shadowrunner violence.

I read this and got a great idea for a one off mission were I have the players run innocent bystanders caught up in a Shadowrun.
Why do things happen the way they happen? For
all I know the world Is Just one big game and all of
our actions are determined by the roll of a die.
-  Dunkelzahn,  Great-Dragon

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #114 on: <06-29-11/0747:20> »

I read this and got a great idea for a one off mission were I have the players run innocent bystanders caught up in a Shadowrun.

That actually IS interesting... it would make for an odd game since many skills based around weapons and such likely aren't there (how many accountants know how to operate an LMG?), but that would only mean the players have to find new and interesting ways of accomplishing their goals- like survival- without shooting, advanced hacking beyond what a normal person on the street might know of the Matrix, and limited magic.
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #115 on: <06-29-11/0755:21> »

That actually IS interesting... it would make for an odd game since many skills based around weapons and such likely aren't there (how many accountants know how to operate an LMG?), but that would only mean the players have to find new and interesting ways of accomplishing their goals- like survival- without shooting, advanced hacking beyond what a normal person on the street might know of the Matrix, and limited magic.
Ahh, but anyone can pick up an LMG and "spray and pray". Agility - 1 + Edge (and exploding 6's) means anyone can get lucky -- once. ;)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #116 on: <06-29-11/1234:16> »
(how many accountants know how to operate an LMG?)
Other than the "Accountant From Hell" I built?

Oh, wait, sorry, no Heavy Weapons skill.  Nothing to see here.  Move along, move along.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #118 on: <12-02-11/1439:53> »
#4 is The CanRay Prize.

CanRay