NEWS

Shadowrun Crossfire With the Designers #2

• 6 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <10-01-14/1330:43> »
CGL has just loaded up a new Crossfire With the Designers video on the SR: Crossfire page. Haven't had a chance to check out yet, but will be doing so once home from work.

Jamelfr

• Chummer
  • Nerps for beer. Nerps for president.
« Reply #1 on: <10-01-14/2004:36> »
Thanks for the info, I'll try to check it out soon. I hope the camera is now more stable. :)

Trying to find a link to the Crossfire FAQ page on the www.shadowruntabletop.com site and menu, but I cannot find it strangely...

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <10-02-14/0651:30> »
Right now, the link is at the top of the page...the Shadowrun: Crossfire logo...takes you directly to the Crossfire page where are the resources are currently hosted.

Jamelfr

• Chummer
  • Nerps for beer. Nerps for president.
« Reply #3 on: <10-02-14/1206:29> »
Thanks, I never saw it! This space is often a blind spot for me when I browse webpages, since this is often the advertisement space.

Bagpuss

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <10-03-14/0427:25> »
Are we sure they playing the same game as the rest of us?

Bagpuss

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <10-03-14/0430:03> »
Thanks for the info, I'll try to check it out soon. I hope the camera is now more stable. :)

If anything it has got worse! I think the camera man had a heavy cold or something as you can hear him breathing on this one.

T2-Keks

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <11-04-14/0600:46> »
Are we sure they playing the same game as the rest of us?
What exactly do you mean?

I noticed some differences to how me and my chummers used to play, but i thought "Well, these are devs and playtesters, they surely should be doing it right.".

The way they count their damage potential and then just check for the needed colours is a nice way to speed things up.

What surprised me was how they played Covering Fire and Press the Advantage.
With Covering Fire, i thought, you could only prevent the obstacle from attacking that you used the (B) on when assisting. But i think they used the (B) on one obstacle and prevented another from attacking.
Press the Advantage i thought the drawing of cards happens after application of damage but i had that wrong. It is in the rules that card abilities are resolved immediately.

So i learned some things from wathing these :)
I enjoy 'em and hope that they continue to put out more.