NEWS

Zombie Survival Game?

• 22 Replies

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #15 on: <11-30-11/1118:17> »
As mentioned above, All Flesh Must Be Eaten. If you don't like the d10 system that it uses there is an edition with a D20 Modern conversion system. Great game btw.
Yes, a D20 Modern conversion.  That causes Cancer and The Zombie Apocalypse!  :P
well, at least with zombies you won't have to worry about the cancer anymore . .
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #16 on: <11-30-11/1126:49> »
Never played Deadlands:  Hell On Earth, have you?  Cancer Zombies are NASTY!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <11-30-11/1700:24> »
Send out the mages with the flame thrower spells. Scoruge and Purge. Cleanse and Purify. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

*hates zombies with a blazing passion that burns with the heat of a thousand suns*
Tech dreams of organic toys
And I'm runnin' out on the edge
Soft screams of the rockerboys
Echoing through my head

--Miracle Of Sound, City Of Night

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #18 on: <11-30-11/1744:06> »
Flaming Zombies don't die quick enough, and cause too much trouble with secondary fires due to their stumbling around before they finally drop.  (Or are Zombies that are wearing Rainbow Triangle T-Shirts...).

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #19 on: <12-01-11/1105:59> »
Never. And i meant if you are chased by zombies you won't have to worry about your cancer for long.
Send out the mages with the flame thrower spells. Scoruge and Purge. Cleanse and Purify. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

*hates zombies with a blazing passion that burns with the heat of a thousand suns*
If you set a zombie that's chasing you on fire, the first thing you have is a burning zombie chasing you.
« Last Edit: <12-01-11/1111:04> by Stahlseele »
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #20 on: <12-01-11/1323:08> »
Never. And i meant if you are chased by zombies you won't have to worry about your cancer for long.
Trying to remember what it was they did that was so nasty...  It's been so long since I checked out that book and it's still packed.

I think they threw cancer at you that stuck to you like tar (Bad if they nailed you on a lower-leg and stuck you to the ground), and even if you did get away and escaped it never got out of your system without supernatural healing.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FraustyTheSnowman

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <12-24-11/1521:04> »
Just got into Deadlands a few months ago. Only have the core rulebook for Hell on Earth. I don't recal cancer zombies, but I've seen the toxic zombies, which looked scary.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #22 on: <12-24-11/1915:31> »
Just got into Deadlands a few months ago. Only have the core rulebook for Hell on Earth. I don't recal cancer zombies, but I've seen the toxic zombies, which looked scary.
I can't remember which book they were in.  I'll go through them later when I have time.  I *THINK* I have most of HoE unpacked.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11