NEWS

Darker and Edgier Chapter 1: Prelude OOC and Introduction.

• 258 Replies

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <09-25-16/2132:03> »
Thanks Ennui I didn't mean to post it here but this is a better place for it.

Cigz is english a second language for you?  What is you native language?
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Scawire

• Ace Runner
  • FightFightFight the endless Ninja Battle
« Reply #31 on: <09-26-16/1435:25> »
English is my native language I'm just horrorable when it comes to spelling, I've always been good at math but bad at spelling.
Words,Thoughts,Matrix,Astral

Magic uses higher laws to over come lower laws.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #32 on: <09-26-16/1506:05> »
You might try a word processing program to spell check, then copy and paste.  Open office is good.  No offense I tended but it is rather jarring.  I mean we all do it a little but...
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #33 on: <09-26-16/1907:25> »
i think alot of the choppiness of the post is because I keep inserting the characters name Cigz, I'll see if I don't use his name as much if that cuts back on the choppiness.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <09-27-16/1629:31> »
@Elena in case I didnt mention it the files have the girls addresses and key codes

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <09-27-16/2257:22> »
[spoiler]summon resist drain: 10d6t5 4
Resist: 4d6t5 1
drain: 10d6t5 2 ouch[/spoiler]

I'm fuzzy on the numbers here Imladir, is this 2 requests and 3 drain?
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <09-27-16/2302:20> »
Nope, you don't take drain, since the DV is hits on the resist roll times two (with a min of two). As for the number of services it's three if the Force of the spirit is at least four. If you want it a bit more formally, it's min(summon hits, Spirit's force) - resist hits.
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #37 on: <09-27-16/2321:14> »
See I told you.  I was wondering what the BG count of 1 would cause -1 dice pools for all rolls or just for the summoning test

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <09-27-16/2335:02> »
BGC is applied on all magical rolls, spellcasting, summoning, spirits actions, etc. Not on drain, and not on spirit resistance to summoning (since they're not here yet)
Careful with the impact of the BGC on adept powers too.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #39 on: <09-28-16/0903:43> »
I assume everyone is reading each others threads (it is highly recommended).  Feel free to post thoughts and other chatter here as well.  Please feel free to offer praise and criticism but please constructive criticism only.  "You suck" for instance  isn't very constructive, however "you such because..." is fine.  Praise is always welcome, I have a need for  External Validation =D

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <09-28-16/0923:52> »
I am, I'm enjoying the stories so far.  As usual I'm waiting for the inevitable mindscrew, though that seems to be starting with Sky already, enjoy the ride

― Lewis Carroll

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #41 on: <09-28-16/1032:18> »
I have a feeling I might not be waiting that long myself  :-\

― Lewis Carroll

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #42 on: <09-28-16/1353:42> »
@ ennui Muahaha
@cigz Gotta give me a little more to work with there buddy.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #43 on: <09-28-16/1624:38> »
Sorry about that I wasn't 100% sure something wasn't going to happen in the apartment. I'll try and move faster but if I go to fast feel free to back track.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #44 on: <09-28-16/2007:42> »
I have a feeling I might not be waiting that long myself  :-\

Yeah, I think I prefer my creepy box at the moment :o