NEWS

For Sale Section? Best Place To Sell My Shadowrun 5th Limited Edition

• 2 Replies

Metasyntactic

• Newb
  • Geek The Mage First
« on: <04-01-14/0452:32> »
I've got my rather beautiful red leather bound Shadowrun 5th Limited Edition core rulebook here…

And as we’re not playing it as much and I already have two copies of the non-leather-bound edition, I'm thinking of getting rid.

There’s no listings on offer on Amazon – and on eBay in the last 30 days, theres 1 – and its in America and its £85 excluding post and tax.

So a) I don’t know *where* to sell it and b) I don’t know how much to ask. I bought it from Amazon.com for £70ish when I missed the first run.

Anyone know the best place to sell Shadowrun materials?
Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Metasyntactic

• Newb
  • Geek The Mage First
« Reply #1 on: <04-01-14/0506:09> »
Found my Order details from Amazon (not difficult really, as its the only thing ive ordered from the ".com" arm of Amazon).

£71.03 delivered to the UK I paid.
Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #2 on: <04-01-14/0547:55> »
here, like you just did :P

or E-bay.

Start the bids at say 60 (it is used after all) and see where it goes to....
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.