NEWS

Can anybody with some level of artistic talent help me out?

• 19 Replies

Crazy Ivan

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <01-17-14/1221:25> »
skin, hair, and eyes are perfect.
If we are really tailoring this, think you can change the kit she's wearing as far as gear to a more practical color scheme to match something that would be in an urban environment; blacks, dark blues, and grays.

Is there a straight-bladed sword in hero machine? I'm deployed at the moment with really cruddy internet, so I can't use it myself.

I don't picture her with a lot of tattoos, but she is a bit of a fashion-guru when she's not running. Maybe she'd sport some jewelry of some kind that would be feminine and sleek. Honestly, I'm astounded by what is done here already. If you think something works, then try it.

emsquared

• Ace Runner
  • Super Perfundo
« Reply #16 on: <01-17-14/1416:14> »
Right on, gotcha a final product in my avatar thread (should be right below this one now). Turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself, all polished up.

Crazy Ivan

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <01-18-14/1027:28> »
*jaw drops*

Consider me a fanboy of your work.

If you were curious, this is the character I posted about in the thread "Street Samurai on eX" in the character critique board. Her name (at the time, I find myself growing less and less satisfied with the name as she evolves) is Rina. Do you regularly do requests and such like this for characters?

emsquared

• Ace Runner
  • Super Perfundo
« Reply #18 on: <01-18-14/1956:15> »
When I first discovered Hero Machine, I was looking for concepts from anyone and did any request that came my way (was surprised more people didn't ask), now I have less time but if it's an interesting character to me or presents some new challenge I might still go for it.

Crazy Ivan

• Chummer
« Reply #19 on: <01-19-14/0015:30> »
I'm sure I'll have a few more as time goes on for you then.