NEWS

[Eclipse Phase]Farcast

• 10 Replies

Ancient History

• Newb
« on: <05-03-13/2125:08> »
Hey, for 2013 I'm doing Farcast, a yearblog for Eclipse Phase. Ever day I post a new 500 word item, NPC, location, group, or something else for the game. I just passed the 1/3 mark for the year with over 122 entries, so if you haven't seen been by there's plenty to look at. Some of the more popular entries include The Face of Man, Catsphere, Wet Makers, the Seedless, Eingerost, Eternal Puppy and FORBIDDEN REACH. If you get some time, check it out and let me know what you think.

Neurosis

• Chummer
  • ain't no rest for the wicked
« Reply #1 on: <05-07-13/2058:21> »
Already have it favorited, AH. I'd definitely read it more if I ever had any goddamn time to actually PLAY Eclipse Phase, but that's another story. I don't have time to play Shadowrun or anything else either. Actually, that's inaccurate, since my only "gainful" employment is being an RPG writer: more accurately, my players with their "real jobs" (ptewie) are the ones who don't have any time.

Pretty awesome that
~"Pirates and bankrobbers, not lawyers and CEOs
Stockbrokers ain't no heroes!"~

Devon Oratz//CGL Freelancer
My Blog: tarotAmerican
My RPGs: endTransmission.

Ancient History

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <05-08-13/0521:22> »
Danke!

Ancient History

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <08-29-13/2054:47> »
So, today marks the 2/3 way point for my Farcast blog. A new item, location, NPC, etc. for Eclipse Phase every day for 2013. Eight solid months of content, four to go. Fun stuff includes The Scholars of Bacon, The Locker, $ense, Gagarin's Rest, Language Synthesis, Firebreak Protocol, The Iktomi Vault., Relativistic Time Travel, Parasitoid Pod, Printfruit, Thermal Sword, Lunar Pimps & Hos Ball, A Thousand Words for Fire and Gravity Prison.

Ancient History

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <11-01-13/1141:28> »

Ancient History

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <11-24-13/1551:44> »
Four weeks just flies past, doesn't it? Not too much longer to go now. Things you might have missed include Feather, Corrupted Chrysanthemum, Egotaph, Programmers without Borders, Dragoons, The Maas Gate and Heracles.

Ancient History

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <12-05-13/1834:53> »
It's down to the final stretch, and the Farcast yearblog will end on 31 December 2013, completing a full year of new Eclipse Phase entries, 366 in total. If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, now's a good time to jump in and see what you've been missing! I'm gonna see how much awesome I can cram into the next few weeks, and any feedback is appreciated.

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <12-28-13/2309:16> »
I won't have the time to check it out until the new year but I do love the game.
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

Ancient History

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <12-31-13/1134:04> »
And that's the year.

Thanks for reading! One of the Farcast readers is preparing a spiffy PDF with all the entries properly edited and formatted, but if you just can't wait, I've compiled together a quick & dirty Farcast Ashcan PDF for your enjoyment.
Links:
Scribd, Box.net, GoogleDocs

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #9 on: <12-31-13/1457:39> »
TBH, youve done your work. Ive just bought EP: Core hack pack and Panopticon Hack pack from DTRPG, making it my LAST game purchased this year, both on Steam or PnP. I should have bought nwe car for all those money :)
Ive seen Sunward, Rimmward and Gatecrashing, well I hope I will be OK for now with those books Ive just downloaded. Need more time to read/play all that stuff and still be able to do my job owowowooooouu

BTW: Happy new Year to all yof you
« Last Edit: <01-02-14/0109:40> by Sichr »

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <01-01-14/1948:51> »
Phenomenal work AH...really happy to hear that all of it has been pulled together into a single file.  What's next?