Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <09-04-13/0950:28> »
When:  24-26 Jan 2014

Where:  Hyatt Regency/Columbus Convention Center
        Columbus, OH

Website for badges/convention info:  www.ohayocon.org

Website for Shadowrun event registration:  https://www.warhorn.net/events/shadowrun-ohayocon-2014
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team

martinchaen

« Reply #1 on: <09-11-13/1633:47> »
Thanks for advertising so far ahead of time. Since I live in Texas and have work to deal with, flying halfway across the country isn't something I can just do on a spur, so I may actually get to attend this one.

Cheers!

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <01-10-14/0826:05> »
Don't forget that we will be running Shadowrun at Ohayocon 24-26 January 2014 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Badges are purchased at www.ohayocon.org and Shadowrun registration is at: https://www.warhorn.net/events/shadowrun-ohayocon-2014/
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

justkelly

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #3 on: <01-15-14/0221:53> »
I'll be there, but this is my first Con.

What exactly is the LARP?
Never ask a woman how old she is...she might tell you and then what would you do.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <01-15-14/1009:14> »
Live Action Role Playing
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #5 on: <01-15-14/2140:54> »
The Shadowrun LARP is a 4 hour event using your Missions legal character.  All karma and nuyen earned count as a standard SRM/CMP.  The story is set in Chicago as well.  I don't want to go into too many details just now as I don't want to give the story away.

Reception at 2013 conventions was very positive and we will continue to make improvements based on player feedback.

We look forward to seeing you at Ohayocon and will be happy to explain more about the LARP when you come play some Shadowrun!
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

justkelly

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #6 on: <02-24-14/0247:00> »
I had a blast this year and hope to attend again.  I'm already looking forward to Origins.

Thanks to all the players, GMs, and everyone for making my first convention an outstanding success.
Never ask a woman how old she is...she might tell you and then what would you do.