NEWS

okay...so the Iron Will huh?

• 5 Replies

Jackleg Rooster

• Newb
  • Five Point Palm Exploding Heart!
« on: <09-23-11/1209:26> »
playing around with chummer and specifically the iron will exo suit. seems to me this is a great way to make a walking tank.

Take a troll, replace all limbs (including skull) with cyber. fill to max with armor mods, take heavy milspec (with gel packs), milspec helmet and ballistic shield. That's 48/44 armor already.

Place in iron will, add full 20 points of vehicle armor, mount reinforced flexible armored mount and install gauss cannon.

Destroy everything! You are no longer shadowrunning... Maybe your job can be to distract everything while the rest of the team completes the objective.

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <09-23-11/1225:40> »
Or just play a mecha game! :)

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <09-23-11/1249:23> »
The armor maximum is 2x the vehicle (iron will exo-suit) body.

If the armor exceeds the vehicle body, you should be slower (I'd think double the iron will  penalty), similar to the vehicle's 20% reduction to acceleration and speed.

An opposing mage can still take you out quickly, and possibly have you kill your team first in the process.

Mason

• Ace Runner
  • You don't know as many spells as I do, omae!
« Reply #3 on: <09-23-11/1506:47> »
Unless the opposing mage THINKS you are a mecha! Then he'll try lightning bolts instead, which you have a chance to resist!

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #4 on: <09-24-11/0204:05> »
Have every piece of armor prepared as a vessel for a F12 bound plant spirit.   :o

Or you could just not deliberately try to break the game using bad rules/items :P

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #5 on: <09-24-11/1153:04> »
Now you're just talking madness.  Have you met a group that didn't have at least one powergamer in it?  I haven't.

'Course, I could be easily proven wrong...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11