NEWS

Great Topic

• 38 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #15 on: <09-06-10/2052:31> »
Sorry if i look like the guy who don't follow, but who or what is Pendragon? ??? looks interesting.
OMG! OMG! OMG!

*ahem*

Sorry, that was my ... nephew ... Yeah. He jumped on the computer while I was making dinner.

Pendragon appeared in London raising a ruckus against the Lord Protectorat office. He was a hypnotic speaker, and wielded a sword that may or may not have been Excalibur. He was able to organize all the different groups together into the largest peaceful march ever to protest the Lord Protectoriat, with no violence occurring, no matter how much the Protectoriat's officers provoked the group. Upon speaking to the group outside of Buckingham Palace, Queen Catherine came out to the crowd, joining with Pendragon and abolishing the LP's office. At which point, that was the last time anyone has seen him.

Turtletron

• Chummer
« Reply #16 on: <09-06-10/2131:01> »
Ok, but if the sword was Excalibur, wasn't it supposed to be Harlequin that was in possession of it?
Thanks for telling me who was Pendragon btw.
(>) ...and I would have made it too, except for those nosey kids & their stupid dog...
(>) excerpt of The Smiling Bandit's taped deposition, Knight Errant casefile #E385h-0516

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #17 on: <09-06-10/2144:25> »
Yeah... there was even a comment about that in one of the descriptions about he sword he was carrying. The Laughing Man mentioned that maybe he should go check it out...

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #18 on: <09-07-10/0532:44> »
Last I read no one had Excalibur but Dunkelzhan said in his will if found return it to the Dunkelzhan Instatute of Magical Research and youd get I think it was a favor from Harleyquin?? AKA the last knight of the crying spire.
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <09-07-10/0620:26> »
The old name was the Crimson Spire, but ya.
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #20 on: <09-07-10/0859:30> »
Casazil's got the right of it:

Quote from: Dunkelzahn's Will
To the last Knight of the Crying Spire, I leave the suit of armor worn by Richard the Lion-hearted on his Crusade, because it's up to You to lead the next one. I also leave you the sword Excalibur — unfortunately, I can't seem to find it at the moment. To whomever finds Excalibur, deliver it to the Draco Foundation for a reward and title. The Draco Foundation will promptly turn the sword over to you, my knight.

Turtletron

• Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <09-07-10/1018:30> »
Casazil's got the right of it:

Quote from: Dunkelzahn's Will
To the last Knight of the Crying Spire, I leave the suit of armor worn by Richard the Lion-hearted on his Crusade, because it's up to You to lead the next one. I also leave you the sword Excalibur — unfortunately, I can't seem to find it at the moment. To whomever finds Excalibur, deliver it to the Draco Foundation for a reward and title. The Draco Foundation will promptly turn the sword over to you, my knight.

Sounds like Harlequin will have to get the sword back from Pendragon, should be interesting :o
(>) ...and I would have made it too, except for those nosey kids & their stupid dog...
(>) excerpt of The Smiling Bandit's taped deposition, Knight Errant casefile #E385h-0516

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #22 on: <09-07-10/1039:27> »
Laughing Man's made a couple of comments regarding Excalibur. One insinuates that Arthur had taken a lot more credit than he deserved for Camelot, and the second was when it was mentioned that Pendragon was carrying the sword. Something akin to "Maybe I should pay him a visit."

It's been noted that Pendragon has visited the island that appeared in the English Channel (which many consider may be Avalon), no matter how hard the Lord Protectoriat's office tried to keep him away...

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #23 on: <09-07-10/1859:36> »
Harlequin vs. Pendragon

I'd buy tickets!!! :o ;D
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #24 on: <09-07-10/1958:59> »
Harlequin vs. Pendragon

Probably go something like this:

"`sup, Arthur."
"Hoi, Caim."
"How ya been? How was the nap?"
"Not bad, had this krick in my shoulder for what seemed like years."
"Uh-huh... Listen. Big D, ya remember 'Merline', right? Anyway, he left me the sword in his will."
"Yeah, I saw that. Just needed to borrow it to get England back on track. Here ya go."

<Casazil angrily yelling and booing as he throws his popcorn at the two of them.>

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #25 on: <09-07-10/2023:09> »
Harlequin vs. Pendragon

"`sup, Arthur."
"Hoi, Caim."
"Uh-huh... Listen. Big D, ya remember 'Merline', right? Anyway, he left me the sword in his will."
"Yeah, I saw that. Just needed to borrow it to get England back on track. Here ya go."

<Casazil angrily yelling and booing as he throws his popcorn at the two of them.>

Sadly I bet your right they would be like that.
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #26 on: <09-07-10/2026:34> »
i may be combining memories from different books here, but i could've sworn there was something mentioned in one of the short stories in spells & chrome about excalibur and being on the astral...don't have the book with me atm, i let a friend borrow it. like i said i could be combining things...i'll have to figure out where i'm remembering this from. it's gonna aggrivate me until i remember now...>_<

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #27 on: <09-07-10/2028:36> »
i may be combining memories from different books here, but i could've sworn there was something mentioned in one of the short stories in spells & chrome about excalibur and being on the astral...don't have the book with me atm, i let a friend borrow it. like i said i could be combining things...i'll have to figure out where i'm remembering this from. it's gonna aggrivate me until i remember now...>_<

Well if it's in the NEW book spells & chrome I have been slacking as of late an have yet to read that one. Could also be I only have the PDF version of it.
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: <09-07-10/2035:59> »
ya, it would be the new one. got it at gencon, started reading it and couldn't put it down. it's worth the time to read, and being short stories you feel a sense of accomplishment finishing a story in like 30 min lol. ya i'll get it back and do some research as to where i saw the reference

Turtletron

• Chummer
« Reply #29 on: <09-07-10/2051:15> »
Posted by: FastJack

Quote from: Casazil on Today at 05:59:36 PM
Harlequin vs. Pendragon

I'd buy tickets!!! Shocked Grin

"`sup, Arthur."
"Hoi, Caim."

That would be funny as hell, i'd also buy a ticket, but to see Casazil yelling at them XD.