NEWS

Speaking of time....

• 38 Replies

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #15 on: <09-10-10/0850:09> »
Wayne County MI. Not wanting to pinpoint myself for the Corps to find.

*points up* I live with this weirdo.

And we're not technically in Wayne. We're in Oakland. We're moving to Wayne. Hopefully. At some time sooner rather than later.
Teah well we lived in Waynecounty for so long it's habit to say it.
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #16 on: <09-10-10/0930:11> »
All you american states look alike to me anyways ;D *runs for cover*
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #17 on: <09-10-10/1001:40> »
Heh... the only one that would probably take offense at that are the Texans. They're always threatening to secede... ;D

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #18 on: <09-10-10/1224:54> »
Michigan does kinda stand out as the one state that you can make a map of using both hands. ;D

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <09-10-10/1613:32> »
I'm in the home of trailer parks and tornadoes, 100 degree heat and 100% humidity, the hellhole that is oklahoma...>_<

Catadmin

• Freelancer
  • Chummer
  • Is this Kansas?
« Reply #20 on: <09-10-10/1659:26> »
Me I'm In Florida just outside Orlando you know the Mouse run City

Just two hours north of you, Casazil, in the armpit!

Cool now come to Megacon and play  :P

I've been to Megacon each year for the past couple of years and I keep forgetting they have gaming. DOH. I guess I'd best check the schedule. @=)
Brandie Tarvin
Author / DBA / SR Freelancer
blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.net
Twitter: WannaBeWriter06

Now Available - Space Tramps (Flying Pen Press) and Latchkeys Unlatched (on Kindle and Nook)

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #21 on: <09-10-10/1704:04> »
Heh... the only one that would probably take offense at that are the Texans. They're always threatening to secede... ;D

What, you mean occupied north Mexico? *digs his bunker deeper*
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: <09-10-10/1709:44> »

What, you mean occupied north Mexico? *digs his bunker deeper*

HAHAHA yeah that's pretty much texas and becoming oklahoma too, texans don't get mad at me, i just have a hatred for the few exes i've had from there and i take it out on the rest of ya'll...yes i said ya'll...

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #23 on: <09-10-10/1726:08> »
Cool now come to Megacon and play  :P
I've been to Megacon each year for the past couple of years and I keep forgetting they have gaming. DOH. I guess I'd best check the schedule. @=)
[/quote]

That's cool for now there are just gearing up the website to list what games are going to be there Joe has yet to put Shadowrun up but I've talked to him already and he told he already had planned to have space for me  ;D

Guess showing up and running games all day from 9am till 11 pm (or so) for the last few years makes an impression.  :P
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <09-10-10/2146:38> »
I'm in the home of trailer parks and tornadoes, 100 degree heat and 100% humidity, the hellhole that is oklahoma...>_<

Yes, and we are in the home of trailer parks and tornadoes, -50 to 100 degree heat and 100% humidity, the hellhole that is Michigan.

Also known as the only states that can go through all four seasons in a week, so our general seasons are Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction. I've worn shorts and a tanktop in the middle of Christmas break (because it was 70) and then back to being a marshmallow 3 days later. I've also had to wear the black marshmallow getup (with gloves!) during summer vacation... and was in shorts and a tanktop 3 days later.

This place sucks. XD
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #25 on: <09-10-10/2152:41> »
Greetings fellow Michigander!  You forgot all the urban blight, rampant unemployment, and psychotic drivers.  Our state is great.  Like having a hole drilled in your head is great.

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #26 on: <09-10-10/2301:41> »

Yes, and we are in the home of trailer parks and tornadoes, -50 to 100 degree heat and 100% humidity, the hellhole that is Michigan.

Also known as the only states that can go through all four seasons in a week, so our general seasons are Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction. I've worn shorts and a tanktop in the middle of Christmas break (because it was 70) and then back to being a marshmallow 3 days later. I've also had to wear the black marshmallow getup (with gloves!) during summer vacation... and was in shorts and a tanktop 3 days later.

This place sucks. XD
Hahahahaha oklahoma does that too!!! except not to the degree of cold, however in the summer we can hit about 115ish. its funny tho how many ppl here don't understand how to deal with even a bit of snow, we get two inches and ppl freak out and cars are everywhere off the side of roads. I just laugh and floor my awd subaru past them and enjoy the most fun time of year for my car.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <09-11-10/0924:49> »
Greetings fellow Michigander!  You forgot all the urban blight, rampant unemployment, and psychotic drivers.  Our state is great.  Like having a hole drilled in your head is great.
From Usda Beph. We haven't forgot them... We ARE most of those. ;D
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #28 on: <09-13-10/1011:06> »
From Usda Beph. We haven't forgot them... We ARE most of those. ;D

Not much better in Northwest Ohio. I live a few miles south of Toledo. It has all the same suck of Michigan, but none of the flavor.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #29 on: <09-13-10/1118:04> »
Yeah Industrial fumes and vacant factories does add somthin' to the flavor of a state!