NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #285 on: <09-25-14/1109:14> »
I'm a little concerned that we have our cyber-monster acting as diplomat. But I guess that's why we have the guns out. ;)

Also, unless there is some reason that I am unaware of, can everyone post their sheets? It's sometimes hard to remember what your capabilities are and may help others point them out OOC when we're trying to figure out who can do what. Up to you guys, of course.
« Last Edit: <09-25-14/1111:08> by JackVII »
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #286 on: <09-25-14/1113:30> »
Lol. Well shit, she was the one that issued the warning. Maybe these guys will be impressed by her dedication to self-improvement. 

Yeah Luz’s edged roll for Intimidation is 9, with the social limit bonuses from her suit and mask.
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

8-bit

« Reply #287 on: <09-25-14/1114:30> »
Oh, so you are now concerned that Luz was the diplomat, but you weren't when the .06 Essence Ghost was (pretty badly) leading us? I'm kidding; I'm just giving you a hard time.

My sheet is linked on Page 5, as well as on Page 1. Most people's sheets are one Page 1 actually. I'll link it here again though if you want to see it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ulAP1_2TS31T2hU5-TEVEX1-GHSm625a24nbNlSqEsY/edit#gid=0

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #288 on: <09-25-14/1118:24> »
Harrier doesn't really remember any of Ghost's instructions to be honest. He could have been speaking to himself for all the dwarf knew ;)

I was mainly speaking about Flicker, Al, and Luz, though. The links for them don't actually point to character sheets, just descriptions. I think Lusis may have reposted his non-high life sheet somewhere, but can't remember.
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal

8-bit

« Reply #289 on: <09-25-14/1129:33> »
Harrier doesn't really remember any of Ghost's instructions to be honest. He could have been speaking to himself for all the dwarf knew ;)

You know, for all Ghost knows, he was speaking to himself. We weren't that organized. It all worked out somehow, so that's a plus!

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #290 on: <09-25-14/1132:04> »
I think this is the latest standard runner build for her:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/mh2ojan9y8q3kke/Luz%20De%20Arco%20Standard.pdf?dl=0

Don't pay attention to the skill pools for Agl skills. Chummer5 doesn't calculate them with cyberlimb stats.

ETA 2: that sheet above has the old version of her background/description,  so for that reference this one until I can get home and update it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x46wye5wbfyvozs/Luz%20De%20Arco.pdf?dl=0
« Last Edit: <09-25-14/1200:10> by Lusis »

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #291 on: <09-25-14/1239:50> »
One more thing for the group: she's going to share her cybereye/ear imagery & sound, along with the sensor data, with the group so they can watch and comment via commlink.
« Last Edit: <09-25-14/1242:29> by Lusis »

S.Miles

• Newb
« Reply #292 on: <09-25-14/1332:07> »
I'm in  ;D

I'll be adding a more detailed description + the character sheet/stats in bit by bit... Probably all in this post.

That's the Face.
Character Sheet

Physical Description
Hans Richter is about 1,90m tall, with broad shoulders and a well shaped body. His hair is always neatly cut and well combed. The beard is already starting to grey, while his hair is only spotted with grey. The eyes are dark brown and usually smiling, as is his mouth. Upon closer inspection, one thing becomes obvious: He is not a normal human, as several usually elven features can be found on him as well. His ears are just a bit too pointy, his eyes are a little odd and he has the aura of someone who is born to be noble and beautiful. He knows how to use this fact, wearing his human-like features as a mask for his aristocracy.
He appears to be around fifty years old, though it is not easy to tell. His skin and his pysique appear to be younger or maybe just very well cared for. Considering his probably elvish metatype, he might as well be as old as 64 years, or younger and playing old.
Richter's style is usually the british gentleman, wearing suits, tweed and other things like this. His clothes are always of excellent quality, tailored to his body and chosen to complement each other and their wearer. Richter himself knows how to wear his clothes all too well. He probably never wore anything else and now has fifty years of experience, enough time to get his style just perfect and still being able to follow the current trends. Mortimer of London seems to be his favorite for Street Fashion.

Personality
Richter is a confident person, welcoming everyone as a fellow lady or gentleman until proven otherwise. Problems to him are challenges, not hindrances and that is the spirit he tries to inspire in others. He is never shy, being able to talk to about everyone about anything and nothing. His natural charm and way with words opens up most communication and his smarts and training keep it running until it reaches a satisfactory end.

Rumors in the Shadows
Hans Richter, as he is known in the Shadows, is of German and British ancestry. His speech ist usually British English, though he is known to talk German or English with a thick German accent as well. His skill in switching between grades of accents in both languages indicate his upbringing with both languages.
He has worked at least a handful of times as a Mr. Johnson, getting a team of runners together as well as coordinating the job. He has also worked on some of these jobs and been part of some minor runs. His record is hard to dig up, as he has not done too much yet. But as he is easy to remember, those that know him, usually never forget him.
« Last Edit: <09-26-14/0918:19> by S.Miles »

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #293 on: <09-25-14/1433:26> »
So have we met Richter previously or is he just now entering the mission to pull our asses out of the fire, Winston Wolfe?

« Last Edit: <09-25-14/1436:31> by Lusis »

S.Miles

• Newb
« Reply #294 on: <09-25-14/1456:07> »
You haven't met him before. He's a new member that Torrent just added. He's not back in town for too long and hurried to the trains as fast as he could.

8-bit

« Reply #295 on: <09-25-14/1505:35> »
You haven't met him before. He's a new member that Torrent just added. He's not back in town for too long and hurried to the trains as fast as he could.

This is going to be seriously startling (again...) to all of us IC. Should be fun though.

S.Miles

• Newb
« Reply #296 on: <09-25-14/1508:01> »
I did not want to make it too easy here  8)

But true, should be interesting.

adamu

« Reply #297 on: <09-25-14/1555:37> »
I was mainly speaking about Flicker, Al, and Luz, though. The links for them don't actually point to character sheets, just descriptions.

Sorry - seriously don't mean to be anti-social or uncooperative.
However, for a variety reasons, I am squarely in the "sheet-for-GM-eyes-only" camp.
That's just me personally (I do see that the trend has gone the other way in the past few years).

The good news is, as stated previously, if you want to know about Al, just ask him. He is always happy to talk about himself.

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #298 on: <09-25-14/1601:29> »
Luz might give Richter a hard time at first. She's blunt like that. Don't take it personal.

S.Miles

• Newb
« Reply #299 on: <09-25-14/1605:32> »
No worries, I'm good at taking anything that's coming my character's way. As I see it, we all want to have fun and conflict between characters can be part of the fun too. Play your characters naturally. I won't take personal offense and if you have problems with something I wrote, just point it out (here or PM). I can take it ;)