NEWS

Into the Chaos (IC)

• 1203 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #945 on: <02-03-17/0047:10> »
>>Team [Simone]:  The man who lives in the house we are going to wants to meet with me again.  If I say yes, it could give Irris and Sovereign unlimited access to the house, but will take me away.  It could give us a good opportunity.  Opinions?  I am in conversation with him now and need to make a decision quickly.<<

Simone sends a reply to the message.  >>I would very much like to meet with you.  When and where are you thinking of?<<
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #946 on: <02-03-17/0542:05> »
@Simone Devon texts you ">>Do you like Sushi? There is this great new asian restaurant down town...

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #947 on: <02-03-17/0827:02> »
I check to see if the place is suitable as a snipers nest.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #948 on: <02-03-17/1313:04> »
@Simone - <<Entertain him at your leisure.  Or garrote him if you grow bored.  Or simply knock him out when he's not looking if you're feeling kind.  Point being, how long you want to be tied down is up to you.  That and in your absence we lose manpower.  Choices, choices.  I can't make them for you.>>

@Kynos - <<The spirit I summoned earlier took a lot out of me.  I'll need some time and rest before I can do something like that again.  An hour or two if you can manage waiting that long.  If not I could try using a stim-patch.  Give me a nice pure dose of adrenaline and I'll have the energy for an air elemental.  Maybe more.>>

Sitting on the edge of the van's bed, Maxwell was waiting patiently for a reply.  Distant echos of the pact are heard from within.  Reminding him that he's here for a more malicious purpose than mere greed or want of murder.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #949 on: <02-03-17/1638:56> »
<<I guess we have to. Normally I'd say get a stim patch, but we don't know how long we need and I don't want you to keel over mid operation. Have Simone give you some extra care for quicker regeneration - and I mean strictly medical. We'll use the extra hour to get set up.>>
Kynos had reloaded his rifle and felt now comfortable between the excitement of a new mission and the tedious pre-op.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #950 on: <02-04-17/1203:26> »
Simone returns the message.  >>Where are you?  I can meet you at the address you provided.<<

She also sends a message to the team. >>Team [Simone]:  I am going to see about diverting the attention of the man who owns the house.  I will remove him from the equation if things get dicey, but I see no need to kill him if we do not need to.  He may be a good source of information and we might need someone to run the farm after we take it.<<

She slows the van down a bit as she waits for an answer back, not wanting to barrel up to the house and find him there.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #951 on: <02-04-17/1436:31> »
@Irris, the roof is flat and on a hill there is a clear line of sight to the farm but the distance is 1,300 -1400 meters. It takes skill and/or image magnification to shot well from such distance. If you do, there is little that non snipers can do to retaliate.

@Simone Devon texts you the location it is a small restaurant by the Aquarium. The location seems nice and the restoraunt a bit pricy, though there is a waiting list, he was lucky to get you a table.
« Last Edit: <02-04-17/1440:22> by gilga »

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #952 on: <02-04-17/1501:52> »
To (Team):  Spot looks good for sniping,  A little far but I can handle it.  Nyx, if you aren't fighting you want to be my spotter?

― Lewis Carroll

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #953 on: <02-04-17/1604:20> »
Kynos replied to Simones message: <<Do what you think is best, but I'd prefer it if you'd just taze and tie him up so you are available during the operation - because if someone from this team lies bleeding on the floor you might find yourself in an unseemly rush to get from your date back to the action.

@Irris: Can you give us a live feed from your position, so we can plan our approach within your line of fire.>>

talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #954 on: <02-04-17/2041:39> »
Planning on it, gimme a sec.  I grab my gun, toss it up and climb after it.  I get into position and take aim and pass the feed from the imaging scope to the rest of the team.  We'll need a few blankets the color of the roof too,

― Lewis Carroll

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #955 on: <02-06-17/0529:03> »
"We are nearly there, this time I will go out with you, the drones are probably messed up after what happened in Luna anyway but  they may have closed-circuit security. I'll let you open the way, you are better than I am to sneak." Keeping an eye on the road Wheely makes sure that his Ares and Savalette are loaded with Stick-n-Shock and Gel Round, he has seen enough blood for one day.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #956 on: <02-06-17/0759:18> »
>>Devon [Simone]:  The restaurant sounds delightful, but I think I would rather prefer just meeting you at your place.  From where I am, I can be there in a few minutes and be waiting for you.<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #957 on: <02-07-17/1605:36> »
@Simone Devon said "at my place? it will take me a while to get there I am already down town... Are you certain you want to skip restaurant? Should I bring something to eat?

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #958 on: <02-08-17/0946:54> »
>>Devon [Simone]:  Bring something to eat.  We need to talk.<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #959 on: <02-10-17/1649:24> »
@simoe Devon texts for confirmation and says that he can meet you at 21:00 perhaps 20:30 expanding on travel times.