NEWS

Into the Chaos (OOC)

• 974 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #465 on: <12-26-16/1552:49> »
Very nice, but I never really pictured Simone as that good looking. 
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #466 on: <12-26-16/2238:45> »
Neither did I but it was the one that I felt fit her description and concept the best.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #467 on: <12-27-16/1650:09> »
Every time the team is walking through dirt/blood/sewers Simone is having sex.

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #468 on: <12-27-16/1705:24> »
Technically we are behind you guys on the time table and we are going to be catching up at the Luna Security building on the following morning.  So we'll be on our way soon enough.  We'll all be wading knee-deep in blood and death together!  ;)

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #469 on: <12-27-16/1755:56> »
We went from the resteraunt to here, if anything you guys are a little ahead of us.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #470 on: <12-27-16/1803:39> »
According to Gilga the events from the restaurant to the security building take place on the next morning.  Everyone went home and reconvened the next day.  I had thought that it took place right after the meeting but no you guys are 1 day ahead of us.

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #471 on: <12-27-16/1959:43> »
My bad let's just say that every time there is a gory description we have a sex description from Simone then  :P

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #472 on: <12-27-16/2004:30> »
Don't worry, once I'm there we'll have ten times the amount of gore.  On my life I'll make that true!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #473 on: <12-28-16/0034:24> »
What can I say?  She is French and was left out of the other activity.  Not sure why, but there is it.  If her activities bother you, I can change it up a bit.  I do not want to embarrass or upset anyone.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #474 on: <12-28-16/0044:04> »
What?  we just ate breakfast.  How did a whole day go past.  I had things to do other than the building if it was going to take 12 hours I would have done something totally different.  It would be nice if these things were made a bit more plain since we are on a time crunch.

― Lewis Carroll

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #475 on: <12-28-16/0049:03> »
It is an hour or so after breakfast, around 9 or so.
It's just that some had longer nights than others who battled an army of zombies and drones in the skies of Seattle, drugged to the gills, then crashed for a few hours and didn't get enough sleep at the time of the meeting.
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #476 on: <12-28-16/0127:17> »
Yeah and the one who crashed is saying that they are behind by a day.  It seems to me that if anyone is ahead it would be them.  I'll wait for Gilga to explain though.

― Lewis Carroll

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #477 on: <12-28-16/0138:02> »
Don't worry, it's the same day ^^ Just weird stuff going on with the mage, drugs, booze, lack of sleep and Magic don't mix well.
Just after waking up, Simone went to the farm with Nyx, then there was the breakfast at the Gates, and after that, some went to the security firm, Simone and Maxwell went to her van to sleep (and stuff), Nyx stayed at the Gates. So same day, and probably not even that much time difference at all.
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #478 on: <12-28-16/0151:25> »
In my defense I asked Gilga pretty much the same thing and he said that what's happening right now with Luna Security is on the next day.  I think he intended to point out that it takes place the next day or something and forget to make mention of it.  I'm also cool with the above theory that Sovereign's sense of time is messed up and him and Simone are on a different schedule.  Won't be until Gilga clarifies that I'll know for sure.

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #479 on: <12-29-16/1408:38> »
I received another confirmation from Gilga that the four of you (Kynos, Wheely, Irris and Ayato) are a day ahead of Simone and I.  We'll be catching up with you shortly providing medical and magical support.

Nyx is still at the Gates doing... something?  Nothing?  To be determined?  Up to her I guess.