NEWS

SRM: Sprawl Wilds coming soon!

• 15 Replies

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« on: <06-08-13/2258:09> »
Because I know a few people have been waiting for these for a while, the second of our CMP compilations (The first was Elven Blood) will hopefully be available at Origins as a limited run print book. It will also be released as a PDF probably shortly after the convention.  Sprawl Wilds collects the first four 2010 Convention adventures:  Ashes, Carbon Copy (Which is sorta new, in that's it's actually a sequel to Copycat Killer), Manhunt, and Humanitarian Aid (The prequel adventure to SRM 04-08 Reomero & Juliette).

I'm not certain of the price point yet, and depending on sales (and whether or not they make the show at all) there may be some available at Gen Con as well. 

Oh, and they're Dual-Statted for both SR4 and SR5. :)

Bull

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #1 on: <06-09-13/0128:24> »
Thanks Bull. Very good news!
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Justice

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-09-13/1208:58> »
Great. I've been curious about Humanitarian Aid since it was referenced in Romero & Juliet. Thanks for the update.

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #3 on: <06-10-13/1019:08> »
*crosses fingers that there will be hard copies at GenCon*
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

Warmachinez

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <06-11-13/0241:10> »
Elven blood was awesome, hope this is just as good!

Really happy this will be available as a PDF buy, conventions are a luxury I cant afford.
Chaos? Lack of protection? Enemies lurking in the shadows? Sounds
to me like the fun’s just beginning. Sorry you’ll miss it, omae.
> Kane

Justice

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <06-18-13/1833:40> »
Any word on the PDF release date? I need some new reading material!

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <06-18-13/1841:31> »
As an update, apparently this isn't just a convention special printing. This is a product that will be shipping to game stores at some point.  I don't know when yet, but...  It will be available in print to the masses.

And a PDF release will likely be announced soon.  That's out of my hands though, so don;t know when.

bannockburn

• Chummer
  • BGMfH
« Reply #7 on: <06-18-13/1858:04> »
<3 PDF ^^
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
http://bannockburn1981.deviantart.com/

Justice

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <06-18-13/1926:46> »
Well now that we know Shadowrun Returns launches in July, can we try to keep tabletop releases minimized while I obsess over the game? LOL

Wailer

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • Live Fast. Die Young.
« Reply #9 on: <06-18-13/2029:28> »
^--------------- BURN THE HERETIC!  :o

Xandron

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <07-11-13/1845:46> »
So, just to clearify, are both Eleven Blood and Sprawl Wilds stated for 5th ed? If so, will hard copies be available?
Friends come and go. Enemies accumulate at my feet.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #11 on: <07-11-13/1913:28> »
I believe only Sprawl Wilds is statted for 5th Edition right now, but it would be unthinkable for it not to be updated. Of course if it were up to me, Elven Blood and Land of Promise would be compiled and sold in hardcopy, and not just the LE run of Elven Blood they immediately sold out of at last year's Gen Con (THAT I MISSED!)

Plus, Rusty has had ... *ahem* ... quite a bit of experience statting out SR5 characters and adventures for the Intro Box Set.

Oh oh oh.

Link (My post, my link. :P) to where you can buy the ebook: http://shadowrun.tumblr.com/post/55194694507/sprawl-wilds-e-book-available-shadowrun-missions

Sprawl Wilds is a collection of Shadowrun Missions developed for major summer gaming conventions. These adventures have been adapted for both Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition and Shadowrun, Fifth Edition, and they provide hours of shadowrunning goodness for experienced street veterans and new shadowrunners alike. With complete game information, including NPC stats, these adventures are poised to plunge players into urban chaos!
« Last Edit: <07-11-13/1916:17> by Crimsondude »

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #12 on: <07-11-13/1928:29> »
Sprawl WIlds is dual statted for both SR4 and SR5.  Elven Blood is only SR4, and at this time there are no plans to update it.  But you never know.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #13 on: <07-11-13/1939:35> »
Elven Blood is only SR4, and at this time there are no plans to update it.

You monster!

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #14 on: <07-11-13/2055:56> »
Sorry.  Updating isn't the problem, I'm sure if I begged Rusty would do the updates.

The problem is that would necessitate the book to be completely laid out from scratch and would add a bunch of pages to the total, and as it is there are a pile of Missions stuff we need Matt to do already, and I suspect he'd kill me for adding to the list.