NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #345 on: <09-26-14/1733:32> »
Sure. Sorry, that was disturbing. Well played, Lusis.
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #346 on: <09-26-14/1750:00> »
Sure. Sorry, that was disturbing. Well played, Lusis.

SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

8-bit

« Reply #347 on: <09-26-14/2003:55> »
Was that a picture from Beetlejuice? Haven't seen that movie in a while.

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #348 on: <09-27-14/2013:39> »
Not trying to exclude you Ferret, but a bunch of people moving up on these guys might make them a little jumpy, and we also need to keep our lanes of fire clear.

BTW the "fatal funnel" applies to any zone that attracts fire. Not just doorways. This is a decent write-up on it (as well as some basic CQB in Run & Gun).

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #349 on: <09-27-14/2045:41> »
Frankly, I find tho amusing. As does Mr. Pink.
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #350 on: <09-28-14/0246:54> »
Hey folks, I was thinking of jumping into this, and Aria said that I'd be better off playing someone who's with the circus. Just so I dont step on any toes here, who else is with the circus already? As far as PCs i mean.
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

8-bit

« Reply #351 on: <09-28-14/0248:37> »
Hey folks, I was thinking of jumping into this, and Aria said that I'd be better off playing someone who's with the circus. Just so I dont step on any toes here, who else is with the circus already? As far as PCs i mean.

As far as I know; nobody is with the circus. Welcome, by the way, it will be fun to have you in here! The more the merrier with this group!

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #352 on: <09-28-14/0351:24> »

As far as I know; nobody is with the circus. Welcome, by the way, it will be fun to have you in here! The more the merrier with this group!

I've got a couple ideas bouncin round in my head here. What would go better with the current group?
A- knife thrower, ladies man, drunkard
B- Animal trainer, big friendly guy, allergic to most animal fur.
C- Trapeze artist, obsessed with physical perfection, mundane.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

8-bit

« Reply #353 on: <09-28-14/1141:30> »

I've got a couple ideas bouncin round in my head here. What would go better with the current group?
A- knife thrower, ladies man, drunkard
B- Animal trainer, big friendly guy, allergic to most animal fur.
C- Trapeze artist, obsessed with physical perfection, mundane.

All of them seem pretty awesome; although option C will get a hard time from Luz and Ghost (their backstories are pretty much perfection through augmentation), option B seems really funny, but I'm not quite sure what that would classify as. Option A is probably the best, although I think we only have 1 "lady" (I use the term loosely) on this team. It's honestly up to you.

S.Miles

• Newb
« Reply #354 on: <09-28-14/1549:25> »
And option A will have to compete with Richter ;)

But I think, A is best as well

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #355 on: <09-28-14/1600:11> »
I think Option B would be pretty cool. I can't remember if Street Grimoire is allowed, but there are rules in there that basically allows adepts to get animal companions, IIRC.
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #356 on: <09-28-14/1604:18> »
I think Option B would be pretty cool. I can't remember if Street Grimoire is allowed, but there are rules in there that basically allows adepts to get animal companions, IIRC.

i was thinking going mundane with him, actually. But now that you mention it, that sounds kinda cool.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #357 on: <09-28-14/1609:11> »
Yeah, the only reason I mentioned SG was beacuse I don't think having animals is really explained anywhere else in 5E yet. I think mundane would be a bit cooler, just might require a lot more adjudication on Aria's part.
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #358 on: <09-28-14/1621:36> »

The Beasts Way, I believe.

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #359 on: <09-28-14/1628:05> »
Yeah, the only reason I mentioned SG was beacuse I don't think having animals is really explained anywhere else in 5E yet. I think mundane would be a bit cooler, just might require a lot more adjudication on Aria's part.

I dont know that i wanna be the "animal guy" per se. Like, it'd be cool to be the one who knows about whatever weird paracritter we're dealing with or how to avoid the gators in this river or what have you, but i dont wanna be headed into battle with my magic-bear companion or nothing, y'know?
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english