Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign Discussion

Missions Season 4 - Seattle

<< < (2/7) > >>

A.A. Salati:
Yes, I am. :)

Wasabi:
I'd like to see more pinkhaired gangers and chaos. I'd like to see Lone Star FRT teams and Docwagon panzers. I'd like to see Shadowrunners afraid they'll get whacked by locals regardless of TR.

I'd like the variety shown in the current batch of CMP's.

I'd like enemies that scale in quality and not just quantity.

I'd like matrix nodes written up with a handout of the initial description for the hacker(s) and simplewalk through for GM's who dont do a lot of hacking in case they get a PC that doesn't do a lot of hacking.

Frankie the Fomori:
This may not be a viable thought but i would love to see some of the former great runners from the 50's used as fixers or Johnson’s....mostly the Raven, and Argent! Argent would make a bad ass fixer.

Would also like to see some of the surrounding Salish towns incorporated, mostly along the west coast of the sound.

FastJack:
Argent can't be a Fixer. Problems would fix themselves to avoid Argent. ;)

A.A. Salati:

--- Quote from: Wasabi on ---I'd like to see more pinkhaired gangers and chaos. I'd like to see Lone Star FRT teams and Docwagon panzers. I'd like to see Shadowrunners afraid they'll get whacked by locals regardless of TR.

I'd like the variety shown in the current batch of CMP's.

I'd like enemies that scale in quality and not just quantity.

I'd like matrix nodes written up with a handout of the initial description for the hacker(s) and simplewalk through for GM's who dont do a lot of hacking in case they get a PC that doesn't do a lot of hacking.

--- End quote ---

Good suggestions.  Keep them coming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version