NEWS

Shadowrun at Denver Conventions

• 6 Replies

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« on: <08-04-19/1245:56> »
There are three upcoming conventions in the Denver area - Tacticon (Labor Day weekend), B-Con (Sept 26-29), and HexaCon (January 2020).  GenghisCon normally runs in February, but I can't find anything on it as of now.  Is there any Shadowrun gaming currently scheduled for any of these cons?

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #1 on: <08-12-19/2258:59> »
The silence appears to have answered my question...

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #2 on: <08-12-19/2348:21> »
There may be. I know that the Demo team's lagging a bit from GenCon. I don't have any info, but if you reach out to them on the book of Faces (Catalyst Demo Team), they might be able to tell you more.

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <08-13-19/0959:06> »
Unfortunately, I don’t have a Facebook account, and the group’s content is not visible to the public.

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <08-13-19/1015:19> »
Message Mike Messmer (Fade on here) or send an email to srconvention@gmail.com .. he is the Shadowrun lead for the CDT and lives near Denver. I know he at least attends Tacticon ... none of those cons will have any official catalyst support but there still might be something going in regards to SR specifically
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <08-19-19/1134:32> »
Morgan moved, my own personal life got rather hectic so I won't be able to commit to anything for a few months. 

If you've got Mark's contact info you can reach out to him.  In addition to Mike, there is at least one GM down in Colorado Springs as well.  PM me if you don't have their contact info.

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #6 on: <01-28-20/0027:02> »
Looks like GenghisCon 2020 has some Shadowrun Missions.  Woohoo!