NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #900 on: <03-08-13/0610:45> »
Yeah, he's just telling Red that he's being kind of a douchebag, like how you worded that post in the douchiest way possible.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #901 on: <03-08-13/0616:00> »
He is rather frustrated with the complete lack of cooperation - the fact that he's now supposed to support Icarus but being offered absolutely no clue as to what that means is certainly not helping matters.

That said, I was more aiming for it to come across as a proper explanation of why he figures he needs a straight answer.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #902 on: <03-08-13/1008:08> »
I will continue to reiterate how much I truly love when Fionn and O'Connor start having a conversation, I relaize that this may be frustrating for some of my players, but these two crack me up.  I am sick I know.

Sorry, I have been out of the loop a tick or two, hopefully get responses you need from me up today.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #903 on: <03-08-13/2019:19> »
So, I have a question that's been buzzing around in the back of my head for a little bit...  I'm aware that I can sometimes wind up posting rather frequently, and I'm just wondering if that's been an issue for anyone.  If so, I'm quite happy to take steps to correct that; I'd just like to know one way or the other.

Also, Crossbow, minor point:  Sam never gave the sheriff his last name.
« Last Edit: <03-08-13/2047:46> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #904 on: <03-09-13/0433:26> »
I think I've mentioned it before, but I will out our of town with no internet access from the 13th of March until the 28th.

Sammy will just follow the rest of the group (as soon as they are back together) and if there is a fight, stunbolt and heal will be her default options.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #905 on: <03-09-13/0608:53> »
So, I have a question that's been buzzing around in the back of my head for a little bit...  I'm aware that I can sometimes wind up posting rather frequently, and I'm just wondering if that's been an issue for anyone.  If so, I'm quite happy to take steps to correct that; I'd just like to know one way or the other.

Also, Crossbow, minor point:  Sam never gave the sheriff his last name.

I'm OK with it.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #906 on: <03-09-13/0645:36> »
I'm getting over a consecutive migraine / stomach ache, which is affecting my focus. (to put it mildly) Otherwise, I'm ok.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #907 on: <03-09-13/0648:51> »
Ouch, that sounds rough! I'm in the middle of severe hay fever over here, so I feel your pain.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #908 on: <03-09-13/0653:21> »
Wow, why is everyone getting sick all of the sudden?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #909 on: <03-11-13/1713:54> »
Thvor:  Genius.  Absolutely genius.  I salute you, sir.  It even covers for any inconsistencies in the way we each present our cover.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #910 on: <03-11-13/1727:10> »
Thvor:  Genius.  Absolutely genius.  I salute you, sir.  It even covers for any inconsistencies in the way we each present our cover.

Indeed, I like it.

On another note, I'll be checking tomorrow evening, and that will be the last time before my holiday.  If I get a reply from Crossbow on my question, I'll reply, otherwise this is it.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #911 on: <03-11-13/1748:00> »
How long are you gone for?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #912 on: <03-11-13/1804:34> »

Heh, thanks. :D I was pretty happy when I thought of it, and a little concerned when the sheriff didn't bite way back when...but I bounced it off the GM, and he was ok with giving Sam another shot at it. 8)

And BTW, thanks for pointing out that Sam never gave the sheriff his last name. That was deliberate--much harder to do a background check when all you've got to go on is a fairly common first name. ;D
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #913 on: <03-11-13/2355:14> »
How about O'Connor and Clem are the "bad guys" in the movie which would explain why they look tough. Fionn can be The electronics adviser and Ikari can be Sammy's personal assistant on an errand. Everyone needs cheap commlinks on the movie and Sammy has better things to do than get it herself, hence everyone in the shop. Clementine wouldn't take the time to think about that, so someone else is going to have to bring it up.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #914 on: <03-12-13/0000:42> »
Well, I have the excuse for being there sorted in my head - Fionn has to scout out places they could get ahold of needed gear straightaway.  However, given their particularly uncharismatic natures, I'm not so sure those two could sell the idea that they're actors - and Fionn's priority is getting rid of questions, because he's not so sure he can put together a con that will stand up to a lot of scrutiny, so "what have you been in" could be an issue.  The whole PA thing is a pretty good idea, though.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites