NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #615 on: <02-16-13/1250:32> »
If its set up like other old jeeps that's a drivers seat, a passenger seat, bench seat in the back (3 comfortably), far back (1 comfortably) unfortunately that's only 6 seats for 8 people. So we will have to squeeze 4 people into the back seat and 2 into the far back.

I'd say O'Connor should be in the passenger seat since he has the rifle. Johnny would be fine in the back seat or the far back.
I'd suggest this setup
Clem: front seat
O'Conner: Passenger seat
Back seat (from driver side window to passenger side window):Sammy, Fionn, Sam, and Heron (mages at windows for protection)
Far back: Johnny and Icarus (cause we are probably the biggest besides Clem and O'Conner)
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #616 on: <02-16-13/1319:27> »
Hydro:  If there's something the group doesn't need to know, Fionn doesn't need to share it.  But the less she tells him, the more he'll dig - just the way he handles things.  Habit from his more white hat days; the things people want to hide tend to be where their security risks come from.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #617 on: <02-16-13/1440:58> »
As a question, could we put Blackeagle as a contact on our character sheets?

Not as a contact, but you can certainily make note of him.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #618 on: <02-16-13/1443:58> »
I'll probably want to register a second sprite (lower rating this time) along the way.  Crack sprite could come in handy.

That is something I need to ask you about, when you leave the dead zone, are you going to pull the team over and dive in to the pool right away or what?

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #619 on: <02-16-13/1452:44> »
Anyone know a good synonym for sanctimoniousness? I think that word's a few syllables too long to be in O'Connor's vocabulary.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Gorean

« Reply #620 on: <02-16-13/1456:36> »
What about "holier-than-thou" that's pretty common phrase even today?

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #621 on: <02-16-13/1457:22> »
Anyone know a good synonym for sanctimoniousness? I think that word's a few syllables too long to be in O'Connor's vocabulary.
prissy works for a girl

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #622 on: <02-16-13/1502:51> »
By the way, it is not a big deal, but the seating is 2 3 3, though the back seat is only accible by folding down the middle, since you don't have cargo, someone can tuck down by the back window, but you take your risks if things get hairy

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #623 on: <02-16-13/1629:03> »
I'll probably want to register a second sprite (lower rating this time) along the way.  Crack sprite could come in handy.

That is something I need to ask you about, when you leave the dead zone, are you going to pull the team over and dive in to the pool right away or what?

Don't need to pull over at all, so long as we don't pass into another dead zone - nature of the mesh network lets people be fully mobile - it's not centralized like modern wifi.  May just start off in AR to be able to communicate, though; will decide at the time.
« Last Edit: <02-16-13/1631:51> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #624 on: <02-17-13/2213:05> »
I took the liberty of assuming we were on the right track. If that's not the case, let me know and I'll edit my post.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #625 on: <02-18-13/0127:45> »
For reference:  Fionn has the Pacifist quality (lesser version, but still).  So in addition to it being entirely out of character, he's mechanically not permitted to cease having an issue with O'Conner's attitude on killing.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #626 on: <02-18-13/0130:50> »
I guessed as much, but it still makes for interesting storytelling.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #627 on: <02-18-13/0133:17> »
I guessed as much, but it still makes for interesting storytelling.

It does indeed, but I just wanted to make sure the parameters were clear.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #628 on: <02-18-13/0211:50> »
Let's join the discussion.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #629 on: <02-18-13/0248:06> »
Why not? That's all we can do until we get to Yakima.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix