NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #615 on: <10-19-13/0513:34> »
If you really, really want pink mohawk;  just encourage Cookie to do something insane under the pretext of a distraction.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #616 on: <10-19-13/0514:19> »
Let's keep it sneaky for now, shall we.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #617 on: <10-19-13/0516:04> »
I have a lovely little plan forming in my head:  Hack into the truck, wait until the Azzies can no longer intervene without catching serious hell, and then just drive the truck away before they have the chance to offload anything.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #618 on: <10-19-13/0801:38> »
Are you implying you want Cookie to go nutso at them with a grenade launcher by any chance?

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #619 on: <10-20-13/1522:53> »
I have a lovely little plan forming in my head:  Hack into the truck, wait until the Azzies can no longer intervene without catching serious hell, and then just drive the truck away before they have the chance to offload anything.

That would be nice... Could buy ourselves some extra time if we mess up that voice recognition system. The whole way they got the place set up seems easy to disturb.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #620 on: <10-20-13/1702:08> »
See i am totally capable of providing multiple possible angles to work with.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #621 on: <10-24-13/0259:28> »
  Anyone got an idea as to why they'd have so much security on the transport, and then not at the museum?  Is there something they'd be worried about at that stage, but not later on?>>[/color]

I seem to remember the Haloweeners were a problem on the way to the museum?

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #622 on: <10-24-13/0309:05> »
  Anyone got an idea as to why they'd have so much security on the transport, and then not at the museum?  Is there something they'd be worried about at that stage, but not later on?>>[/color]

I seem to remember the Haloweeners were a problem on the way to the museum?

Yes, but Pulse doesn't have the knowledge skills to know that.  :P
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #623 on: <10-24-13/1938:41> »
Yeah if anyone has local area or street gangs, you can roll to help Pulse out.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #624 on: <10-25-13/0231:38> »

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #625 on: <10-25-13/0736:11> »
Sorry for the long pause, guys, I just felt a little out of depth in the last part of the conversation (don’t know why). I’ll try to get into rhythm now.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #626 on: <10-25-13/0849:34> »
The museum, I'm guessing it's an old building?

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #627 on: <10-25-13/1029:38> »
Yes it has been renovated a few times to keep to a more modern standard and matrix support, buts its main components, foundations, etc are decades and decades old.

Not to worry Ren, its getting verrryyy detailed.

Yes  Ren and Punch, you can know IC that the Halloweeners will chase anything they think might score them some cash (or burn well) into downtown from the docks. Their Stupidity and Bravery matched only by their firepower. As one of Seattles more dangerous gangs, and well known, Aztech may be hoping to deter them with a slightly overestimated security team. If it does deter them, they dont expect trouble in the middle of downtown, so they don't feel the security is needed once at the museum.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #628 on: <10-27-13/0810:51> »
@all: So we can't deal with a prolonged fight  then? Pulse you also seem to imply you can delay the Azzie's vehicles departure? if you can, is there anyway we can get in that warehouse before the delivery truck arrives? essentially just to hide until the delivery is off the vehicle. Since after that azzie security team leaves, we're going to need two groups playing hide n'seek, one to deal with the delivery floor and one to deal with the driver and any remaining Azzie security with Pulse on overwatch whilst jamming them at the same time, which I assume is possible?. Combine that with our friendly gangers hitting the outsourced security, well that should provide a significant distraction as we go in fast and hard, so any holes that people can see in this? Gibbon in particular because you've done this probably way more than I've ever done.
Can someone explain the plan step by step, please, 'cuz I'm really starting to get lost here... And I am actually paying attention, I swear!
Delay Azzie departure? Don't we want 'em gone asap?
Hide in warehouse until delivery is off the vehicle? I thought we didn't want it offloaded at all, but that we'd heist the truck when it arrives (and after the Azzies leave).
Gangers hitting security? At the museum? I thought we wanted them to keep any followers off of our backs once we can near the delivery warehouse. (Do we have an address yet, by the way?)

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #629 on: <10-27-13/1026:46> »

Xylvador:
1.delaying the truck departure, hopefully the azzie security team will clock off when it arrives (as we believe they will in character)
2.the truck not the security team, a few may hang around whilst the  driver works out what is wrong.
3.we may end having to let them off load or partially off load until the azzie team is clear.
4.they outsource the security offsite because they appear to have a moron in charge of the museum security who is more interested in saving money than having matrix/spider security in house (the truth is they want both).

Lastly we may want the gang for help getting away if things go really bad as well, so we don't want a really big job on the outsourced matrix security..