NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #585 on: <10-13-13/1643:11> »
sorry for my lack of activity, school's been busy and it's a holiday weekend up here.  Should have something up tomorrow at the latest.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #586 on: <10-13-13/1806:39> »
no problem

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #587 on: <10-14-13/0124:59> »
Chrona: following Xzy's questions, are there some systems on voice control?  Given their state of technology, I would say no, but it always pays to ask.  :)
And do I get any information about any extra guards in the museum while the Azzie stuff is there?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #588 on: <10-14-13/1210:13> »
The voice recognition allows you to tell the system what has been put from a delivery onto display, and removed from display back into boxes and cages to be transported away. They also allow you to mark items as damaged to be removed that way. This is of course all logged to the record of whoever is logged in at the time to the headset, though only the delivery team sych as yourself use them, everyone in the museum has a personal  log on passphrase incase extra help is needed.

It seems like security will be remaining the same, any extra security will be on the Azzie paid for truck itself, but not staying at the museum.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #589 on: <10-14-13/1225:05> »
one less headache then but with a new one to replace.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #590 on: <10-14-13/1350:57> »
You can record the voices faro.

I dont have an official map for this, so I will draw up a terrible one later. Anyone know any free, good interior map creators?

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #591 on: <10-14-13/1355:28> »
You can record the voices faro.

I dont have an official map for this, so I will draw up a terrible one later. Anyone know any free, good interior map creators?

If you want to do it as an actual floorplan, you could check out Google Sketchup or AutoCAD WS, both of which I'm reasonably sure are free...
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #592 on: <10-14-13/1418:19> »

Try this one.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #593 on: <10-14-13/1431:09> »
thanks guys

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #594 on: <10-14-13/1529:38> »
You made that map in that short time?
Lol... I'm in the process of planning my apartment's renovation and spent the better of the day just drawing my exterior walls...
If I scan you my floorplan, would you make it? ;)

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #595 on: <10-14-13/1542:34> »
You made that map in that short time?
Lol... I'm in the process of planning my apartment's renovation and spent the better of the day just drawing my exterior walls...
If I scan you my floorplan, would you make it? ;)

I started with their HR Office example, made it bigger, added in the computers and delivery space, changed a small office to a bathroom, moved some stuff around, changed another office to a break room and made the last a sec office by deleting everything. the walls were annoying, i couldn't get everything exactly straight and the doors dont seem to have an option to be in a higher layer than walls, but after a while i just used the "Fuck it" adjustment.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #596 on: <10-15-13/0303:35> »
I wonder what sensors are in that freight elevator, also could clear this easily with just four people less if we know where people are around on the night in question.
« Last Edit: <10-15-13/0550:08> by Punch »
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #597 on: <10-15-13/0310:12> »
Chrona, any info on the truck/trucking company?

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #598 on: <10-15-13/0855:45> »
Here are my questions regarding the delivery area:
-   Are there any patrols down there or just the Security office personnel? How many guards down there?
-   Is the freight elevator controlled by wireless commands or directly from the Security office?
-   Is this the Security office for the whole establishment or just the Staff only area?
-   Is there any regular astral presence down there?
-   What kind of security checks do you have to pass when entering for your shift?
-   What is the procedure for a delivery? Who authorizes giving out stuff? Who checks incoming wares? Are there any guards present throughout the whole handover and loading/unloading process?
-   Please note camera and sensor positions if possible.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #599 on: <10-15-13/0913:47> »
I should be able to get an answer on all those questions during my first day (well, night  :) ).
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"