NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #465 on: <08-24-13/1817:52> »
You know that's not the ware house you are at, right? The Johnson still had not told you where to take it.

AHA!
That's one warehouse we know won't be the place!
Another couple of thousands to go, and we'll know where we need to be!
:p

You guys understand Silk will whop you all over your heads if all your gangwar stuff turns out to be for nothing, right? :p

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #466 on: <08-24-13/1822:08> »
Yes neither Johnson specified what warehouse to take it too. The warehouse you are at is where all the gear the team just bought has been dropped off for you to pick up.

Man i wondered why you were so paranoid about just going in to get it

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #467 on: <08-24-13/1826:29> »
ROFLMAO

Well... Other than respond to the new guy, I'll let you guys figure out how to handle this messy confusion while Silk takes a shower. :p
Sorry, no pics.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #468 on: <08-24-13/1829:28> »
So...  I should probably run a search for the holdings of shell companies owned by Johnson and/or Junior to figure out possible drop-off locations, eh?

Also, I may have a use for the hacker gang yet: Since the museum's Matrix security is outsourced, we could have them hit other clients of the same company to draw attention away from whatever we're doing...
« Last Edit: <08-24-13/1831:45> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #469 on: <08-24-13/1830:27> »
So...  I should probably run a search for the holdings of shell companies owned by Johnson and/or Junior to figure out possible drop-off locations, eh?

good idea, maybe you can pretend to silk that everything is all according to plan... if its still near the Brain Eaterz turf.......

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #470 on: <08-24-13/1914:57> »
In short, my father wishes the entire display be stolen from their confines at the museum and transported to an abandoned warehouse in Redmond, either from the storeroom before they are on display or once they all ready are, and transported to an abandoned warehouse in Redmond.
we thought we have the coordinates because of this and you went along with us going to Redmond to check out the warehouse so that's why our impression was even more strong.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #471 on: <08-24-13/1919:51> »
Yes that was the same post i looked up to check that I hadn't accidentally given you a location. And I had not. I went a long with you going to the Barrens because i thought you guys just had some reason to be really worried about a gear pick up.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #472 on: <08-24-13/1928:15> »
Yes that was the same post i looked up to check that I hadn't accidentally given you a location. And I had not. I went a long with you going to the Barrens because i thought you guys just had some reason to be really worried about a gear pick up.
OK, no reall location, but still, Andromeda had planed to use the gang to keep any followers at distance when entering the warehouse.

1)the plan is to bring any sec force that is trying to stop them following and shooting them into the barrens,
2)the brain eaters make an ambush. the sec force has to fight their way out, but we have a clear way and have no problem going trough.
3)we make our escape and hide in the warehouse in Redmond. before the Sec have gotten trough the Brain eaters if at all.

hope this makes the plan more understandable.
remember Andromeda is very bad at speaking and ugly as hell - Charisma 1 :-[
Chorona can give me 10 Karma and i wil mprove it right away.  ::)
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #473 on: <08-24-13/1930:41> »
OK, no reall location, but still, Andromeda had planed to use the gang to keep any followers at distance when entering the warehouse.

1)the plan is to bring any sec force that is trying to stop them following and shooting them into the barrens,
2)the brain eaters make an ambush. the sec force has to fight their way out, but we have a clear way and have no problem going trough.
3)we make our escape and hide in the warehouse in Redmond. before the Sec have gotten trough the Brain eaters if at all.

hope this makes the plan more understandable.
remember Andromeda is very bad at speaking and ugly as hell - Charisma 1 :-[
Chorona can give me 10 Karma and i wil mprove it right away.  ::)

it is still a useful plan, definitely, see all this wasn't a waste at all. I even know exactly what the Brain Eaters will want

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #474 on: <08-24-13/1956:10> »
Ok, reminder for Cookies Piemaker order:

flash grenades x 2, 2 x cs minigrenades(for the launcher), 3 x rating 3 stimulant patches, 6 x rating 6 tranq patches, endoscope, respirator rating 6 and dropping the gun off to get chameleon coating done (parts arrived on the day too).

I may want to borrow an Uzi off of Andromeda as a loaner unless she would want paying for it, which is cool.

edit: also yes workable plan, Cookie would go for this is all I can say.
« Last Edit: <08-24-13/1959:33> by Punch »
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #475 on: <08-24-13/1959:59> »
Andromeda's R6 Smart Jammer, Spoof Trip and Changing Plates wil have been delivered there too, for ease.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #476 on: <08-25-13/0436:23> »
And my job at the museum will give us precious time as our resident hacker doesn't have to hack in to get the doors open.  I'll do that with the RFID card I will probably get.

@Chrona: I don't know exactly what time it is in game.  But I'll make it to the museum on time (if not a bit early just to be sure).
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #477 on: <08-25-13/0447:20> »
And my job at the museum will give us precious time as our resident hacker doesn't have to hack in to get the doors open.  I'll do that with the RFID card I will probably get.

Well, the upside of pre-hacking is that I can deal with any connected system without needing to take time to do it.  Hackers get a LOT of value out of prep time.

Of course, if we really want to be clever, we could go ahead and copy someone else's keycard, effectively pinning the blame on someone else to give us a nice little smokescreen.

And that's a good question:  What time IS it ingame?
« Last Edit: <08-25-13/0450:00> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #478 on: <08-25-13/1123:12> »
im rounding it up to be 10am in the Barrens, Kitten was to be at work at 5pm

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #479 on: <08-25-13/1332:07> »
Q: Since CS gas by RAW has a Contact vector as well as Inhalation, that means gasmasks alone won't work? Or do eye & inhalation cover suffice?

Full body contact is kind of BS since in places like Egypt, people protect themselves against it by wearing diving goggles and covering their mouths with cloth drenched in lemon juice or vinegar...
But if we're going by RAW to keep it simple, I understand.