NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #450 on: <08-24-13/0339:50> »
Weekend in Nijmegen - medieval festival, so expect no or limited activity on my part.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #451 on: <08-24-13/0542:25> »
Damned, that's this weekend? My wife wanted to go, completely forgot about it :(

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #452 on: <08-24-13/0619:04> »
It's a bit far to drive to now, although I probably know some people there.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #453 on: <08-24-13/0623:14> »
Always wanted to go to one of those, never get the chance to, always seem to miss them. :(
Anyway, have a good time this weekend Kouryuu.
:)

speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #454 on: <08-24-13/1325:16> »
Damned, that's this weekend? My wife wanted to go, completely forgot about it :(

You are welcome to join. Me, Dragonfly and Caramelle will have a concert in the church at 12:30.

if you decide to join give me a pm and i will try to give my contact information tonight.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #455 on: <08-24-13/1346:20> »
"In Return we might use their help when we need to get rid of everyone tailing us when we come to the warehouse with the goods. What do you think, can we achieve something like that?"
Wait what? What are you taking to what warehouse?

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #456 on: <08-24-13/1502:15> »

You are welcome to join. Me, Dragonfly and Caramelle will have a concert in the church at 12:30.

if you decide to join give me a pm and i will try to give my contact information tonight.
Sound great, but I'll have to pass. Already made different plans now.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #457 on: <08-24-13/1504:04> »
FYI, Silk didn't recommend Rorek, doesn't even know him. A fixer they have in common came up with him as a replacement.
(That's how I understand it anyhow.)

"In Return we might use their help when we need to get rid of everyone tailing us when we come to the warehouse with the goods. What do you think, can we achieve something like that?"
She's talking to Silk over comms.
« Last Edit: <08-24-13/1506:18> by Xzylvador »

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #458 on: <08-24-13/1538:14> »
FYI, Silk didn't recommend Rorek, doesn't even know him. A fixer they have in common came up with him as a replacement.
(That's how I understand it anyhow.)

She's talking to Silk over comms.

Yeah, it was originally more Silk vetting the fixer than Rorek himself............................ You wanted to shoot Rorek, I may have made things sound better than they were.

And yes, I am aware shes telling silk her plan... i just don't know anything about this plan myself. Im in the same boat as Silk right now.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #459 on: <08-24-13/1542:51> »
Yeah, Silk's question is valid both IC and OOC.
I honestly don't understand what's going on, lol.
Tried re-re-re-reading both threads and I still feel like I'm missing stuff... You guys haven't been planning over Skype or something have you?

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #460 on: <08-24-13/1556:00> »
Yeah, Silk's question is valid both IC and OOC.
I honestly don't understand what's going on, lol.
Tried re-re-re-reading both threads and I still feel like I'm missing stuff... You guys haven't been planning over Skype or something have you?
I think their paranoia has spawned a mind net like form of team over preparation.

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #461 on: <08-24-13/1736:00> »
Ii's simple. There's this warehouse in Redmond, where we have to hand the goods we're going to take from the museum over to the Johnson. We're trying to survey the area, and we were thinking of hiring the Brain Eaterz as a precaution, to throw off possible pursuit. I will get this up IC as well, unless someone does it sooner, i'll probably get to it tomorrow.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #462 on: <08-24-13/1739:58> »
There's this warehouse in Redmond, where we have to hand the goods we're going to take from the museum over to the Johnson.

You know that's not the ware house you are at, right? The Johnson still had not told you where to take it.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #463 on: <08-24-13/1750:59> »
I think me and Ren may have made the same mistake, probably because things got so dragged out >_<
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #464 on: <08-24-13/1816:33> »
Sorry, i was under the - apparently false - impression that we know where we have to take the stuff. The whole Redmond hike was totally pointless if we don't. And i would've nagged the J about it for some time.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake