NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #435 on: <08-22-13/1805:03> »
Still working on char, sorry :(
Hoping to have it finished tonight or at worst this weekend...
Could play already as long as it doesn't require rolls, I suppose, if that's okay.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #436 on: <08-22-13/1837:36> »
yes thatd be fine

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #437 on: <08-23-13/1724:13> »
Barring mistakes / GM edits, Silk's done, I think
Might need to find another pic, this is too combaty, I guess...

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #438 on: <08-23-13/1725:50> »
Barring mistakes / GM edits, Silk's done, I think
Might need to find another pic, this is too combaty, I guess...

You one shot a drone from medium range into pitch darkness. This picture seems perfect

No more perception boosting gum i see xD Everything looks fine. Good thing that dodge scoot can drive itself.
« Last Edit: <08-23-13/1735:38> by Chrona »

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #439 on: <08-23-13/1730:48> »
Well, she also avoided execution after an ambush by breaking down and crying like a little girl!

Of course, that still ended in a bloodbath...

I guess it's good for now ;)

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #440 on: <08-23-13/1736:41> »
Well, she also avoided execution after an ambush by breaking down and crying like a little girl!

Of course, that still ended in a bloodbath...

I guess it's good for now ;)

I do miss our psychotic little gnome but i think theres still plenty of fun murder times ahead when we get back to organlegging.

Also if this wasn't an on going game and i didn't want to make everyone convert their characters and lost half they're stuff, id totally switch to 5th. Maybe one day if the campaign is still going, someone wants to prime runner retire charters and there's some sourcebooks out making technomancers more viable and more qualities.
« Last Edit: <08-23-13/1741:40> by Chrona »

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #441 on: <08-23-13/1804:47> »
Hmm

Got plenty more...
Choises, choises.

Also, completely uninterested in 5th for the time being, to be honest... Not enough expansions yet, I suppose... Also waiting for an .5 or anniversary or second edition to fix all the stuff that's wrong with it... if the FAQ/questions threads are anything to go by, it looks like a mess.
Waiting with buying it until I know it's finished, not interested in being a beta-tester.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #442 on: <08-23-13/1806:56> »
Understandable on 5th Ed. fyi found this, wonder if they'll add something like this to 5th Ed. in "drones" :B
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/162678-harvard-creates-brain-to-brain-interface-allows-humans-to-control-other-animals-with-thoughts-alone
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #443 on: <08-23-13/1809:09> »

Got plenty more...
Choises, choises.
Also, completely uninterested in 5th for the time being, to be honest... Not enough expansions yet, I suppose... Also waiting for an .5 or anniversary or second edition to fix all the stuff that's wrong with it... if the FAQ/questions threads are anything to go by, it looks like a mess.
Waiting with buying it until I know it's finished, not interested in being a beta-tester.

I pretty much agree, like i said it'd need sourcebooks before i run a PbP of it ever. I will run a RL game given the chance but that's simply because I am at the point where i cant remember all of 4ths gear and want something new to do.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #444 on: <08-23-13/1809:36> »
Lotsa creepy stuff with brains & computers going on.
Like those rats with their brains wired and communicating over the internet.
Freaky, freaky stuff.

Q: What's improved in 5th?

Also, any pics you prefer?

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #445 on: <08-23-13/1810:25> »
Oh also great pictures, these are basically Silk on any given day depending on the persona shes using.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #446 on: <08-23-13/1812:30> »
I have have no prefs. on the pics myself, one sec.

*saves*

:P

edit: also imagine a legion of spiders modded with that tech controlled by a spider :P
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #447 on: <08-23-13/1814:17> »
Heh. So far my "Pics I might possibly use for shadowrun one day" folder has 3437 pics ;)

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #448 on: <08-23-13/1833:44> »
Pics: as much as i've seen of her, #1 and #4 are totally Silk, #3 is close, #2 is iffy, and #5 is totally not her. (Numbers are top to bottom.)

On 5th ed.: lots changed. Biggest was maybe how matrix and rigging is handled. And now, hits are not only limited on spellcasting tests, but all. And they brought back the priority system for chargen, although a lot changed there as well. Augmentation prices were almost completely rewritten. Combat is slightly different, and initiative changed, it's closer to what it was in 3rd ed.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #449 on: <08-23-13/1839:48> »
Pics: as much as i've seen of her, #1 and #4 are totally Silk, #3 is close, #2 is iffy, and #5 is totally not her. (Numbers are top to bottom.)

On 5th ed.: lots changed. Biggest was maybe how matrix and rigging is handled. And now, hits are not only limited on spellcasting tests, but all. And they brought back the priority system for chargen, although a lot changed there as well. Augmentation prices were almost completely rewritten. Combat is slightly different, and initiative changed, it's closer to what it was in 3rd ed.

Congrats on 500 posts