NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #420 on: <08-20-13/1226:38> »
"Guys, i got us a name. ARB's the leader of the Brain Eaterz, this is their turf, so he might know more about our target.

I think i'm unclear as to who the target is to be honest. also to not clutter IC, the orks name is Huck
Does gibbon gets him as a contact?
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #421 on: <08-20-13/1228:56> »
I referred to the warehouse as the target of this surveillance, sorry if i was a bit unclear.

Ah yes the, apparently, ominous warehouse you are all, for some reason, terrified of.

"Guys, i got us a name. ARB's the leader of the Brain Eaterz, this is their turf, so he might know more about our target.

If he wants him to be, Drug Dealer Huck 1/1

I think i'm unclear as to who the target is to be honest. also to not clutter IC, the orks name is Huck
Does gibbon gets him as a contact?

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #422 on: <08-20-13/1502:46> »
Out of curiosity, what happened IC (and maybe OOC?) to the Face you got in Silk's place? Just so I know what to do with that in game.
Pretty much done with Silk v2.0... Chrona/Kour/Faro happen to know how much nuyen we collected from the previous runs?

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #423 on: <08-20-13/1531:14> »
Out of curiosity, what happened IC (and maybe OOC?) to the Face you got in Silk's place? Just so I know what to do with that in game.
Pretty much done with Silk v2.0... Chrona/Kour/Faro happen to know how much nuyen we collected from the previous runs?
It was averaged to about 7000 liquid, with all your hardware stolen still in Habu for selling.

Rorek didn't make a good first impression and is being put to the test by the team, being sent to the barrens to talk to a gang leader it seems.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #424 on: <08-20-13/1922:13> »
Rorek offers to go there on his own, hoping to impress you by also talking his way to the Brain Eaters crib and to ARB.

[spoiler]
Unfortunately you don't hear from him no matter how many times you try to contact him for the rest of the scene.
[/spoiler]
It has now been 45 minutes since you first started staking out the warehouse.

Then I assume it's okay to allow Cookie in that time period to get a look at the astral on the building exterior and then call down kitten to have a look inside as an astral traveler? More importantly do you want me to roll for this? because I'm happy to trade for hits otherwise( I'd only get 1 hit though because of that -2).
« Last Edit: <08-20-13/1932:34> by Punch »
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #425 on: <08-20-13/2044:15> »
you can roll but this isn't during the time its from now onwards, you were just sitting in the car talking and driving around the area while gibbon was on the streets. If you wanted to do it then you should have just done it.

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #426 on: <08-21-13/0652:38> »
@Chrona: things develop very fast. I planned on providing support for Rorek during the meet with ARB, being there at the meeting place if it is not somewhere secluded. And even then, I’d be inclined to sneak in with completely turned-off wireless functionality.

I didn’t have the opportunity to state this IC, but if this is the place where you just write Rorek out of the story, I don’t want to mess it up for you. In that case, could you please put in some IC reason why Gibbon couldn't be there at the meet?
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #427 on: <08-21-13/0709:48> »
@Chrona: things develop very fast. I planned on providing support for Rorek during the meet with ARB, being there at the meeting place if it is not somewhere secluded. And even then, I’d be inclined to sneak in with completely turned-off wireless functionality.

I didn’t have the opportunity to state this IC, but if this is the place where you just write Rorek out of the story, I don’t want to mess it up for you. In that case, could you please put in some IC reason why Gibbon couldn't be there at the meet?

Not Only Gibbon, but Cookie and Andromeda too.

Ok on the other Hand i doubt Rorek Would like Andromeda having her sniper-rifle pointing in his general direction.
RainDragonBar

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #428 on: <08-21-13/1140:25> »
@Chrona: No that's fine, just unsure if we were time skipping again, beside I think we can consider that planned action interrupted due to Rorek having his meeting.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #429 on: <08-21-13/1151:38> »
There i'm hoping stealth explosives and racial profiling will be good enough reason.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #430 on: <08-21-13/1436:40> »
There i'm hoping stealth explosives and racial profiling will be good enough reason.

you sure want to keep us at distance from there :D
Fine by me.
RainDragonBar

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #431 on: <08-21-13/1446:39> »
No problems here either.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #432 on: <08-22-13/1716:54> »
at least this time you will allow us to cover the face going in?   ???
Promise not to shoot her!  ::)
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #433 on: <08-22-13/1723:37> »
lol sure I guess so.
So to be clear, your aim now is to go to ARBs and sell him the guns in return for.......?

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #434 on: <08-22-13/1740:43> »
lol sure I guess so.
So to be clear, your aim now is to go to ARBs and sell him the guns in return for.......?
Protection in a way
The plan is to place a ambush in the barrens. Nordkapp can not outrun, hide from or defeat modern patrol cars. But they can be stopped by shooting them to hell and back. Choppers would be a problem thou.

Also it never hurts to make friends. With fellow tech-lovers ::)

Still hope we can make a clean get away, but contingensy is good to have.
RainDragonBar