NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #405 on: <08-16-13/0431:08> »
<.<  >.>

I still have that backdoor into that security guard's commlink.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #406 on: <08-16-13/0447:34> »
I don't have anything against Xzylvador rejoining. One more vote for Silk. :D
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #407 on: <08-16-13/0459:28> »
Most people, even gangers, are getting out of the rain, so any joint you find is likely packed. The places of note are Crusher 495 and The Downfall.
Anything notable on the mechanical side?
some priceless Technical Treasures Romy notices - totaled old Mustang, something that would pick her interest?

Also - Shin uses his UWB radar as well so it means that i should be able to see inside the warehouse as well, and if I mange to do so, i will keep Cookie out of it, as there is no need to check it twice :)
Also picking up joints with heavy weapon presence things like that. :)
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #408 on: <08-16-13/0610:59> »
Except he wants to get astral on it, unless someone wants to project over to peek inside.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #409 on: <08-16-13/0905:09> »
Almost afraid to say it, but I kind of regretted dropping out of this game the moment I did so.
So, well, Silk's still game if she can be re-inserted with the group. (Would I be allowed to "fix" her though, made quite a few mistakes when I made her for the original Mezzy Biz game some years ago)
Would certainly understand if you want to give someone else -someone who hasn't bailed out- a chance, though.

Ohgodyesplease

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #410 on: <08-16-13/0909:13> »
Most people, even gangers, are getting out of the rain, so any joint you find is likely packed. The places of note are Crusher 495 and The Downfall.
Anything notable on the mechanical side?
some priceless Technical Treasures Romy notices - totaled old Mustang, something that would pick her interest?

Also - Shin uses his UWB radar as well so it means that i should be able to see inside the warehouse as well, and if I mange to do so, i will keep Cookie out of it, as there is no need to check it twice :)
Also picking up joints with heavy weapon presence things like that. :)

UWB would show it is mostly empty, save for one well shielded, wirelessly inhibited room.

You don't see anything worth salvaging, the local gangs and SINless seem to strip everything down to scrap as fast as animals and a corpse

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #411 on: <08-16-13/0910:15> »
LAES THE GUARD SO WE CAN GET SILK BACK

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #412 on: <08-16-13/1049:12> »
Starting tomorrow, i may not be able to post for three days. I'll try to get to a computer but i can't guarantee success.
Bulldog
Stake

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #413 on: <08-16-13/1054:30> »
Starting tomorrow, i may not be able to post for three days. I'll try to get to a computer but i can't guarantee success.

No problem, i was planning on having Gibbon kidnapped anyway

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #414 on: <08-16-13/1140:35> »

I was thinking of Silk making sure the guard'd get food poisoning and be out for a week or most (had it happen not too long ago IRL). Losing memory (or just, you know, killing her) tends to cause a bit of suspicion...
Whatever works is good though :)

If I'm getting back, I'll also again be the annoying player who asks the others to please please please post their character names in their posts?
If nothing else, just end or start with "XXXX said" or "XXXX said over the comms" or whatever, but it really makes things to much easier to follow. (Or even just start the post with 'XXXX:  <return> <post>")

(Oh, and Chrona, updating and fixing Silk = OK?)

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #415 on: <08-16-13/1440:39> »
As long as you guys don't let me know I have to pop in to have a look, I'm not doing anything.  I'll post something anyways next week just to let you guys know I'm still alive (presuming I am by next week, as I'm going to airsoft tomorrow  :) ).
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #416 on: <08-16-13/1500:21> »

I was thinking of Silk making sure the guard'd get food poisoning and be out for a week or most (had it happen not too long ago IRL). Losing memory (or just, you know, killing her) tends to cause a bit of suspicion...
Whatever works is good though :)

If I'm getting back, I'll also again be the annoying player who asks the others to please please please post their character names in their posts?
If nothing else, just end or start with "XXXX said" or "XXXX said over the comms" or whatever, but it really makes things to much easier to follow. (Or even just start the post with 'XXXX:  <return> <post>")

(Oh, and Chrona, updating and fixing Silk = OK?)

That was actually exactly what i was going to have silk do in your absence heh.
Actually im thinking of bringing back the time code we used to use, if i can hunt it down. but basically all posts should end with

NAME, ESTIMATED TIME, LOCATION, COMM STATUS (Hidden, etc), CHAMELEON ON/OFF, PHYS DAM, STUN DAM, WOUND PENALTIES, SUSTAINING, FOCI, SPIRITS

etc etc etc obviously not everything all the time, but pertinent info.

And yes reworking Silk is fine, that got lost in all my excitement

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #417 on: <08-16-13/1520:15> »
I find nothing objectionable in any of the preceding events. :D

edit: those regarding Xzylvador, I got a bit overexcited >_<
« Last Edit: <08-18-13/0621:57> by Punch »
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #418 on: <08-20-13/1108:38> »
"Guys, i got us a name. ARB's the leader of the Brain Eaterz, this is their turf, so he might know more about our target.

I think i'm unclear as to who the target is to be honest. also to not clutter IC, the orks name is Huck

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #419 on: <08-20-13/1223:40> »
I referred to the warehouse as the target of this surveillance, sorry if i was a bit unclear.
Bulldog
Stake