NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #360 on: <08-02-13/0456:41> »
"Pssst, hey kid, you and your friends wanna make some nuyen?" You mean :P
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #361 on: <08-02-13/1001:54> »
I am good on chem prot. Gear ATM respirator just need something for eyes.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #362 on: <08-07-13/1603:13> »
I doubt KE will check every purchase of gas masks in the whole Seattle area.  If you can buy those things in regular shops, that means they are sold quite a lot.  Anyways, I'll just get myself some goggles (even more sold than gas masks) and I have a good respirator so no problems there.

@Chrona: anything on the salary question?  :)  She's going to accept, but she has at least to give the impression of negotiation about salary, right?  ;)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #363 on: <08-07-13/1623:34> »
I doubt KE will check every purchase of gas masks in the whole Seattle area.  If you can buy those things in regular shops, that means they are sold quite a lot.  Anyways, I'll just get myself some goggles (even more sold than gas masks) and I have a good respirator so no problems there.

@Chrona: anything on the salary question?  :)  She's going to accept, but she has at least to give the impression of negotiation about salary, right?  ;)

heh didnt mean to leave you hanging there, im just honestly not sure what their minimum wage would be.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #364 on: <08-07-13/1734:43> »
Might want to glance at the Day Job quality for that.  Under that, a 40 hour a week job nets you 5000 a month, or exactly enough to maintain a Middle lifestyle.  For minimum...  At most, I'd figure enough to maintain a Low lifestyle.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #365 on: <08-07-13/1746:28> »
thanks, I wonder if she can get through the other side of this with a job

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #366 on: <08-07-13/1823:01> »
My moneys on it ending in an emergency "extraction".

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #367 on: <08-07-13/1838:24> »
...  Or we fake a hostage situation.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #368 on: <08-07-13/1841:38> »
true, whichever works with what we have at the time.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #369 on: <08-08-13/0114:11> »
We'll see.  At least we now have someone on the inside.  And as a former Belgian prime minister used to say: we'll deal with the problems when they arrive.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #370 on: <08-08-13/0116:33> »
I'm just trying to think through Pulse's next step.  His job for the day was to size up their Matrix security, which he's done along with a brief but useful foray into their physical security.  There didn't appear to be any evidence of a locally isolated system, so it's not like he has much need to go and poke around on-site either...
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #371 on: <08-08-13/0121:09> »
If there is a separate system, I'll let you know as soon as I know.  And yeah, I'm also about done for the day.  But you might try to check out that transport company that will do the actual transport.  Sniff around their systems to see what you can find out.  And if I recall correctly, a probing attack in VR is an extended test with a 1 hour interval, so that should eat up quite a bit of your day.  I think I go bind a couple of spirits, just to have some back-up if we have to.

@Chrona: I'll do that when I get home from work tonight, as I don't have my books here.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #372 on: <08-08-13/0123:17> »
Yeah, and by the same token it couldn't hurt to register a sprite or two, just in case.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #373 on: <08-08-13/1327:10> »
I hope you guys don't mind when i leave you to your own devices like this.

The hack on the Shipping company will be versus Firewall 5 with an Analyze 5, which you can roll when you need to as i will probably be at work when you get round to posting

On a similar vein, Faro you can roll your spirits resistance as usual.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #374 on: <08-08-13/1403:30> »
I've just reread the rules and I'm not going to bind spirits.  My stats are too bad for binding.  I'll think of something else to do.

FYI: the first week of September I will be in London.  While I will have internet, I'll probably won't be posting all that much (they probably don't like it all that much in the Globe Theatre if you start doing that).