NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #345 on: <07-31-13/1733:36> »
I didn't say you couldn't just put another one on after it degrades =P

Question occurs to me:  Would Corrupt work against the triggering programs?

I don't see why not
« Last Edit: <07-31-13/1735:38> by Chrona »

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #346 on: <07-31-13/1736:08> »
Well, there's also the other reason I like the actual chem gear for this - reusability; we can keep that stuff after the job and be able to make use of it as needed.

Still wondering if Corrupt would work on the program triggers - the exact rules text technically specifies files.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #347 on: <07-31-13/1741:06> »
Well, there's also the other reason I like the actual chem gear for this - reusability; we can keep that stuff after the job and be able to make use of it as needed.

Still wondering if Corrupt would work on the program triggers - the exact rules text technically specifies files.

Id allow it

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #348 on: <07-31-13/1750:05> »
Btw does anyone have any requests for chem gear just so I know to make a start on that too.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #349 on: <07-31-13/1751:09> »
Btw does anyone have any requests for chem gear just so I know to make a start on that too.

It canbe added to the same order if you pay the same price for every new set

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #350 on: <07-31-13/1754:22> »

Well, Pulse is asking about the price...
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #351 on: <08-01-13/1907:01> »
Quote from: OOC
All items with are not F or R can be bought freely, if the Avalibility is low - like 0 for Gas masks - you can get it in every supermarket.

Have a free edge point for realizing this and stopping me tricking nuyen out of people =P

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #352 on: <08-01-13/2044:32> »
All items with are not F or R can be bought freely, if the Avalibility is low - like 0 for Gas masks - you can get it in every supermarket.

Have a free edge point for realizing this and stopping me tricking nuyen out of people =P
Edge is full, but some Karma would be nice  ::)
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #353 on: <08-01-13/2048:00> »

Go rob a museum then =P

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #354 on: <08-01-13/2050:20> »

Go rob a museum then =P
On my Way :)
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #355 on: <08-02-13/0121:51> »
I have a rating 6 respirator and I'll pick up some goggles in the local stuffer shack.  Put on some good clothes and it should keep me functional enough to get out of the cloud in time.
Even if I put low light vision and flare comp on them, that gives an availability of 6.  I'll just have to find the correct shop, but I don't think it's going to be much of a problem (and if it is, I'll just take the regular ones, which have availability 0).  And as mage I can't use vision enhancers anyways.  :(
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #356 on: <08-02-13/0131:11> »
I have a rating 6 respirator and I'll pick up some goggles in the local stuffer shack.  Put on some good clothes and it should keep me functional enough to get out of the cloud in time.
Even if I put low light vision and flare comp on them, that gives an availability of 6.  I'll just have to find the correct shop, but I don't think it's going to be much of a problem (and if it is, I'll just take the regular ones, which have availability 0).  And as mage I can't use vision enhancers anyways.  :(

yeah thats fine, you should be ale to roll 6 successes in 1 or 2 rolls, so you'll have them in 2 days at the latest

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #357 on: <08-02-13/0217:36> »
The only problem with buying the masks legally is that it can be checked later. You will surely be required to broadcast your SIN openly. And if you buy gas masks and the museum gets robbed by people in gas masks a few days later - even KE isn't that daft. The SIN with which you bought the masks is probably forfeit. Or you can count on at least a few serious questions.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #358 on: <08-02-13/0424:41> »
More likely serious questions by KE in this case most likely after picking you up in a sweep, still needs to be avoided mind.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #359 on: <08-02-13/0439:00> »
Of course, we could con a proxy into buying them for us, and use a disguise or illusion to make sure he  doesn't know any real faces.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites