NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #315 on: <07-17-13/2026:54> »
Are we specifically waiting on anything?

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #316 on: <07-17-13/2104:21> »
Not sure.lol
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #317 on: <07-17-13/2315:15> »
Sorry, should have posted sooner - been unexpectedly busy recently.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #318 on: <07-17-13/2326:12> »

No problem, hope you don't feel it was aimed at you

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #319 on: <07-17-13/2350:25> »

No problem, hope you don't feel it was aimed at you

Didn't feel it was aimed, but did feel there's a decent chance the hold up was my fault.  Hence, apology.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #320 on: <07-18-13/0453:12> »
For the next 72 hours, i will be mainly in a read only mode. There is a slight chance i will be able to post but don't count on it.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #321 on: <07-18-13/1246:48> »
For the next 72 hours, i will be mainly in a read only mode. There is a slight chance i will be able to post but don't count on it.
Understood.

Let's assume we move onto the next day here guys, so choose what you want to do, I think Pulse all ready knows.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #322 on: <07-18-13/1411:42> »
Unless anyone needs someone for a distraction or backup for what they have planned Cookie will  otherwise offer to run some exterior surveillance of the building for at least one day(we don't want too black spots in the security footage) of the time we have (mostly just walking around, must some parks or something in that part of town he can hang around in, want to get an idea when all the employees go home, start work and whether there are any exterior patrols besides the usual), will also suggest that someone else does the same to compare notes on a regular basis, maybe we'll find something exploitable.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #323 on: <07-19-13/0112:01> »
I still haven't dealt with the access log on the guard's commlink before moving forward...
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #324 on: <07-19-13/0131:08> »
Thats fine, im not going to jump forward. This has just been a loooong scene. You're able to finish up

A lot of our players are getting busy so things might slow down
« Last Edit: <07-19-13/1129:05> by Chrona »

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #325 on: <07-19-13/1526:27> »
In which case I'm going to wait to see what everyone else is doing on the IC, then post something there instead probably to the same effect.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #326 on: <07-20-13/0354:09> »
I'm going to do that application for the museum once the fake SIN comes in, and otherwise support whoever needs it.

Also, I will be gone from tomorrow the 21st until the 26th (included).  I'm not sure if I will have internet access, but even if I have it, I will only be online rarely.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #327 on: <07-24-13/1438:28> »
Just food for thought: I usually don't like to use social skills on fellow player characters but i feel that this (trying to break the arguing) would be a perfect place for a leadership check. Might even need enhancement with Edge as things go.  8)
Bulldog
Stake

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #328 on: <07-24-13/1536:06> »
Just food for thought: I usually don't like to use social skills on fellow player characters but i feel that this (trying to break the arguing) would be a perfect place for a leadership check. Might even need enhancement with Edge as things go.  8)
do it,  I have to play out a unsocial paranoid teen,  whos good friend just got replaced.

She needs some one who takes charge.

Also she will overreact when she feels Rorek ducks up.

This is nothing personal.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #329 on: <07-24-13/1625:20> »
do it,  I have to play out a unsocial paranoid teen,  whos good friend just got replaced.
OK, i'll assume the following modifiers (please correct me if i'm wrong): +2 for Andromeda being friendly with Gibbon, -1 for the result being annoying to her, and another -1 for not being of the same social strata. I'll complete my last IC post with the test.
Bulldog
Stake