NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #300 on: <07-06-13/0456:31> »
Information from the guard's commlink places delivery at 3 days hence in-game, with the exhibit beginning the morning of the following day.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #301 on: <07-06-13/0458:04> »
and if they need a delivery man, I assume that the stuff is not yet in the museum.  It stands to reason that the all-controlling organisation that Aztec is won't want to get those items out of their hands before they really have to.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #302 on: <07-06-13/0507:10> »
and if they need a delivery man, I assume that the stuff is not yet in the museum.  It stands to reason that the all-controlling organisation that Aztec is won't want to get those items out of their hands before they really have to.  :)
true, but it might as well be a different shipment, could it not?
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #303 on: <07-06-13/1151:04> »
Day 1 - The Meet
Day 2 - Casing and Tahlia's
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 - Delivery
Day 6 - Display opens
Day 7 -
Day 8 -
Day 9 -
Day 10 -
Day 11 -
Day 12 - Display ends

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #304 on: <07-08-13/0111:36> »
Just and advance warning: from 21 until 26 of July I will be on holiday with limited internet access (if at all).  I will try to post during that time, but I'm not sure if I will be able to.  So not to worry if you don't hear from me during that week.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #305 on: <07-08-13/0249:34> »
Rolls are up.

[Spoiler]
Healing Test (6d6.hits(5)=1)
One box healed during the meal

First Aid (17d6.hits(5)=5)
Two boxes healed via first aid

Threading Scan (18d6.hits(5)=6)
Using 3 hits

Fading Resistance, DV 3S (12d6.hits(5)=3)
Fully resisted

Detect Hidden Nodes (Area) (10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=2, 10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=4, 10d6.hits(5)=2, 10d6.hits(5)=2, 10d6.hits(5)=4)

All nodes in 400m that are in signal range of Pulse are detected.
[/spoiler]
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #306 on: <07-10-13/1226:21> »
hehe got the perfect nick name for gibbon >:3
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #307 on: <07-11-13/1138:01> »
Ah the ever loved "We should probably tell them."
"Yeh, you're right."
"You Tell them." "You Tell them." "You Tell them." "You Tell them." "You Tell them." "You Tell them."

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #308 on: <07-11-13/1153:11> »
Gibbon will do it, but seeing how Andromeda reacted to the new guys, he just didn't want to do it without consent. Chrona, do you want me to make a complete IC description of the task, or is it ok if i just summarize it in a few sentences, then Raiden and RHat can read back?
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #309 on: <07-11-13/1236:56> »
Ah the ever loved "We should probably tell them."
"Yeh, you're right."
"You Tell them." "You Tell them." "You Tell them." "You Tell them." "You Tell them." "You Tell them."

Kitten has never been the talkative type.  And as officer she had other people to do the explaining for her.  :)

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #310 on: <07-11-13/1656:38> »
It might be fun to see how it goes with them getting the information second hand, they were not at the meeting so they won't know it in the same way as none of them have spoken to Diego, as your pay has been confirmed to be secure. But I understand that can be a lot to type, fortunately cookie is a paranoid bastard so you couldhave it that he  recorded the meet, in which case you could use quotes to add in parts from earlier in the chapter, to speed up filling them in. If neither of these appeal to you then summarise and rhat and raiden can read back

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #311 on: <07-11-13/1751:54> »
Doubtful Cookie did that much but he probably made enough notes and took some pictures from the meet with Johnson and Johnson to get by after he became doubtful of Johnson juniors angle, everything else has been one bad thing after another for him and he has the social common sense of a brick....
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #312 on: <07-11-13/1808:56> »
Doubtful Cookie did that much but he probably made enough notes and took some pictures from the meet with Johnson and Johnson to get by after he became doubtful of Johnson juniors angle, everything else has been one bad thing after another for him and he has the social common sense of a brick....

It was just to help the narrative.

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #313 on: <07-11-13/1810:40> »
Sorry, but you will have to wait for tomorrow for the summary, it's a bit late and i'm out. I will try and do a good one to make up for the delay.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #314 on: <07-11-13/1842:21> »
No problem Ren and Chrona,I understand where you were coming from, I just don't think he would start having a moment unless the trigger conditions are fulfilled.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor