NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #150 on: <04-19-13/1931:55> »
Right.
Again, sorry for not being at the top of my game...
Stuff.

In messy biz missing a detail like that is more than forgivable.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #151 on: <04-20-13/0613:33> »
I have some issues with my internet connection (now it works, now it doesn't)  :( >:( .  I'll try to post tomorrow.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #152 on: <04-21-13/1642:41> »
@Chrona: i'd like to try to assess how difficult it is to get into and out of the storerooms undetected. I have good perception and security systems skills for that purpose. Can you please tell me what the treshold might be, approximately? I can make a few rolls just for assessing, if you want me to.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #153 on: <04-21-13/1743:48> »
@Chrona: i'd like to try to assess how difficult it is to get into and out of the storerooms undetected. I have good perception and security systems skills for that purpose. Can you please tell me what the treshold might be, approximately? I can make a few rolls just for assessing, if you want me to.

It's be an infiltration roll versus the guards perception, so thats as and when, you can tell with a glance that their maglocks are rating 4

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #154 on: <04-22-13/1014:26> »

It's be an infiltration roll versus the guards perception, so thats as and when, you can tell with a glance that their maglocks are rating 4
What opening method do the locks have? Keycard, keypad, biometric check or a combination of two?
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #155 on: <04-22-13/1614:18> »

What opening method do the locks have? Keycard, keypad, biometric check or a combination of two?
Keypad

Padawan

• Chummer
« Reply #156 on: <04-22-13/2025:30> »
Legion has the ability to jump into any wireless capable device. So if I can get in range of the control system, I could probably act as a sort of Spider, though it might be dangerous if there were any other techno/hacker people acting as a Spider during the night.
Speech
Astral
Thought
Matrix/Commlink

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #157 on: <04-22-13/2059:22> »
And you'd probably need to hack an account.

probably

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #158 on: <04-23-13/0350:13> »
You got time to do it the long and safe way, remember. No need for the risky on-the-fly stuff.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #159 on: <04-23-13/0807:40> »
as far as i know Andromeda is not going to the museum so i will prepare for the Car stealing - post is half-done - but if you show her the feed from the museum, she could take a look. :)
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #160 on: <04-23-13/1843:14> »
You can use the usual swag rules to get kouryuu to get you gear.

I'm not sure what a reasonable percentage of a vehicles cost would be for paying someone else to steal one? any ideas?

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #161 on: <04-23-13/1848:13> »
You can use the usual swag rules to get kouryuu to get you gear.

I'm not sure what a reasonable percentage of a vehicles cost would be for paying someone else to steal one? any ideas?
i meant stealing it together either with Legion as a subplot or with NPC's. The deal could be we do the work together but they take that cargo of the truck, Andromeda takes the Truck. witch in most cases would be hot and could bring a lot of trouble.

and Asking Kouryuu first i need you to roll if he has some contacts to give me. as IC is still down could you roll for me, i trust you with this.
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #162 on: <04-23-13/1856:32> »
I've decided to try an alternative roll to working out contacts of contacts, basically roll Connection x2 and then add the result to 6, that's the relevant dicepool of the "professional" they could find for you that time. What do people think?

So if you roll connections 3 looking for a mechanic who is a friend of a friend and got 2 successes, they would have a Dicepool of 8 for vehicle pools.

also you can use http://rolz.org/group to roll anytime invis castle is down, just set the Room to Messy Biz

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #163 on: <04-23-13/1905:45> »
rolled a 4 hits working out the system, the 3 on the real one :) so i want to understand what it will be, how have you been thinking on it?

how will this work?

RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #164 on: <04-23-13/1912:43> »
Using the 3 it would mean the that the npcs helping you would have a dicepool of 9, which would be the pool used in teamwork tests for you and legion when stealing cars.