NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #75 on: <04-05-13/0237:48> »
at the moment you do not know blood claw and joe

Kouryuu, is Kouryuu a connection 5, loyalty 3, or a loyalty 3, connection 5? your sheet doesn't say which way round you're putting the numbers so im not sure
this would be the correct form.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #76 on: <04-06-13/1818:39> »
If Diego's offer was the result of the Negotiation roll, the "or another option" is a way out.
Don't really know what that would be, suggestions are welcome.
I was thinking along the lines of contacts; either people useful in the Shadows in general -whom Diego obviously knows plenty of- or more related specifically to this run, people working for/with some pull and/or information in/about the museum, which their family would likely know through their apparent interest and influence in this world.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #77 on: <04-07-13/0733:57> »
@Farothel: seems I forgot to add on Cookies aura description that he does appear to have quite a few old micro-fractures(?) throughout his entire skull and suggestions of repair work, left this out due to literally forgetting to add this in, good thing I read back through the OOC today.
« Last Edit: <04-07-13/0746:56> by Punch »
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #79 on: <04-07-13/0919:57> »
At this point feel free to transition yourselves once you have decided where you till go to plan.

The only ground craft capable of moving this load in one go would be a Nordkapp Zugmaschine, or any other Corps model of such a vehicle, Shiawase Jaianto, GMC Hauler, etc. If you were willing to make seperate trips and load and unload more than once, a smaller vehicle could move one or two of the containers at a time, a van could move two, anything else would only take 1

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #80 on: <04-07-13/1240:37> »
Correct me if I'm wrong, Kour, but Shin is the sportscar, right?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #81 on: <04-07-13/1253:21> »
Correct me if I'm wrong, Kour, but Shin is the sportscar, right?
sedan - think 5th BMW - 5places  but comfortable only for 4
RainDragonBar

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #82 on: <04-07-13/1637:18> »
At this point feel free to transition yourselves once you have decided where you till go to plan.

The only ground craft capable of moving this load in one go would be a Nordkapp Zugmaschine, or any other Corps model of such a vehicle, Shiawase Jaianto, GMC Hauler, etc. If you were willing to make separate trips and load and unload more than once, a smaller vehicle could move one or two of the containers at a time, a van could move two, anything else would only take 1
just looked trough used car lot, but even there i did not find a truck, that could be used in the heist. :(

So To play Andromeda the way She is i will have to try to get an alternative on the transportation. I can not imagine how she would ever agree on risking her Habu on a job like this.

One way would be to steal a one more car like this or at least a trailer, and by god she will try to do that. I think she will recruit Leggion as he knows his drones and together thy could go car-napping while silk and others  take a closer look at the museum security and so forth.

So Chrona i suggest you read the paragraphs in Arsenal about Car stealing and say if you are OK with this

Also one thing you have to state from the start so can make a plan - what are the ways truckers behave in the 2070's are there drivers/riggers actually in the cars themselves,  Are they so friendly as today to each other?
RainDragonBar

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #83 on: <04-07-13/1653:03> »
Or to hot girls standing at the side of the road with car troubles? ;)

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #84 on: <04-07-13/1707:51> »
Or to hot girls standing at the side of the road with car troubles? ;)
when the hot girl has Zugmashine truck herself it might be even more of a reason  ;)

but you got the right idea. :))
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #85 on: <04-07-13/1739:36> »
Some trucks are automated, others have drivers, some have advanced ignitions that require the wageslave driver, some require constant wifi... you might have to just see what you get =P

As for theft, depending on what you pick to go after I'll give you a security rating, which will need to be beaten with a hardware roll (relevant tools like a maglock sequencer will aid this) and an encryption level and fire wall level that will need to be beaten the usual way, followed by taking it off the gridguide, etc , then you just need to do the stuff in Vehicle Anonymity and Vehicle Security to avoid being caught with the vehicle.

Padawan

• Chummer
« Reply #86 on: <04-07-13/2211:20> »
I have just had a brilliant scheme enter my head... Though it admittedly might end up feeling a bit too "easy". If Legion is put in charge of the getaway, he could always register some machine sprites for however many trucks we need (hopefully not a lot) so that we can either cover the retreat, or those who aren't skilled at driving could give directions while the sprite pilots the car.

Of course, this is because I haven't seen anything about sprites needing to stay in signal range of the Techno, I could very well be wrong. Anyone know if I am before I go about suggesting it IC when the group meets up again?
Speech
Astral
Thought
Matrix/Commlink

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #87 on: <04-08-13/0233:17> »
at the moment you do not know blood claw and joe

Kouryuu, is Kouryuu a connection 5, loyalty 3, or a loyalty 3, connection 5? your sheet doesn't say which way round you're putting the numbers so im not sure

Than I'll have to change the fixer's name, as I put him down as Bloodclaw.  I'll think on it over the week-end.

I've moved the plot to that pub.  I've just made something up, but in case you're wondering about the interior, please find attached an example of those kinds of bars.  A bit out of place in Seattle, but in a large metroplex like that you can have strange things.

@Chrona: as I still had one contact that I couldn't have (bloodclaw), can I take the bartender I've just made up (Old Jack) as contact.  I don't think it will affect the mission.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #88 on: <04-08-13/0244:48> »
Uhm, Faro, ya miss where 'Meda and Silk first wanted to meet in Habu just the three of them? :p

Not that it -really- matters, was just gonna whine about some fluff and point out the obvious ;)

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #89 on: <04-08-13/0249:00> »
I've moved the plot to that pub.  I've just made something up, but in case you're wondering about the interior, please find attached an example of those kinds of bars.  A bit out of place in Seattle, but in a large metroplex like that you can have strange things.

@Chrona: as I still had one contact that I couldn't have (bloodclaw), can I take the bartender I've just made up (Old Jack) as contact.  I don't think it will affect the mission.
I thought Silk wanted a word with Andromeda and kitten in Private before meeting the guys or we skipping it?

Ii would say we rather do it in PM if that's the case so we do not hold up the Plat progression.
Xzylvador, it's up to you. we will meet in Habu after we drop of the Boys at the bar. We will have 1 h private time in Habu then we rejoin, if that's what you decide.

Or anything like that. :)) you have Habu at your disposal, just do not break it!

Ninjad by Xzylvador :(
RainDragonBar