NEWS

[OOC] Messy Biz Chapter 0 - Those Damn Aztecs.

• 733 Replies

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #15 on: <04-02-13/1700:47> »
And well, bleh, now stuff's just weird, since Kour described 'Meda not knowing Silk...
*head explodes*

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #16 on: <04-02-13/1708:44> »
Notice how I hinted that this is you guys remembering this run and things aren't all ways remembered in complete accuracy, especially between different people reminiscing over the same thing? welcome to the confusion that is THIS PREQUEL. Stuff like that is constantly going to be effected by what you guys decide, and in that respect, improv is even more important than normal.

ill grab the sensor ratings out of this old drone for you kouryuu, but for the doberman check the core book or arsenal, i forget which its in.

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <04-02-13/1714:00> »
Ren, what are you wearing? (Do you have a charsheet up somewhere? I know what the rest is...)
...From under the raincoat, some well-made and probably expensive clothes were revealed. A jacket, a tight pant, sturdy boots, not really designer clothing but well-known brands all of them, with some quality AR overlays.
The picture was only disturbed by the presence of the tail, which could be a cybernetic implant but somehow it felt like it wasnt. The movements were not the uncontrolled swing of balance tails but seemed more to represent some of the mood of the little guy...
Will also post the finished char in my first post of this topic in a few minutes.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <04-02-13/1729:00> »
Why does this stuff happen when I don't keep an eye on the OOC posts.
« Last Edit: <04-02-13/1731:20> by Punch »
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <04-02-13/1736:19> »
The hachiman has sensor 2

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <04-02-13/1739:16> »
Not sure what, if anything, she can really accomplish, but she'll at least try a combination of cleaning, fixing and then makeup, paints and disguise to make him look as presentable as she can.
Not going to roll leadership, you decide if he follows and obeys or not... needless to say, she's trying to boss you around and usually succeeds pretty well at that.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #21 on: <04-02-13/1739:40> »
ill grab the sensor ratings out of this old drone for you kouryuu, but for the doberman check the core book or arsenal, i forget which its in.

I thought you might have modified it, so i asked. will add basic sensor suite for both.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <04-02-13/1741:31> »
Not sure what, if anything, she can really accomplish, but she'll at least try a combination of cleaning, fixing and then makeup, paints and disguise to make him look as presentable as she can.
Not going to roll leadership, you decide if he follows and obeys or not... needless to say, she's trying to boss you around and usually succeeds pretty well at that.
Sorry, was your IC post directed at Gibbon? I feel quite confused because the dwarf actually wears expensive clothes if not tres chic. (Yes, definitely not a suit.) Please clarify.
Bulldog
Stake

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #23 on: <04-02-13/1742:28> »
Sorry, was your IC post directed at Gibbon? I feel quite confused because the dwarf actually wears expensive clothes if not tres chic. (Yes, definitely not a suit.) Please clarify.
Ah, now i see, i read back to Punch's first IC post :)
Bulldog
Stake

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #24 on: <04-02-13/1847:51> »
Punch's concealment wet as well as you can imagine on 1 success.

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #25 on: <04-02-13/1900:55> »
What ever happens, happens Xzylvador, I claim no responsibility for his choices, hang on.......
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Padawan

• Chummer
« Reply #26 on: <04-02-13/2327:03> »
I forgot to announce the rating of sprite in my invisible castle roll. I rolled again with a note of the rating, in case I rolled lower so it didn't look like I was choosing the rating after the roll. (I was planning on three just to get  basic one, nothing too fancy.)

Here are the two rolls, I'd rather take the lower roll (since it's what I rolled first and shouldn't get extra bonuses for forgetting something important).

RES 6 + Compile 6 + Codeslinger 2 + Paragon 1 = (15d6.hits(5)=6)
RES 6 + Compiling 6 + Codeslinger 2 + Paragon 1 = 15 vs Rating 3 (15d6.hits(5)=9)
« Last Edit: <04-02-13/2331:07> by Padawan »
Speech
Astral
Thought
Matrix/Commlink

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #27 on: <04-03-13/0235:01> »
And well, bleh, now stuff's just weird, since Kour described 'Meda not knowing Silk...
*head explodes*

Between Kour and me, I think we managed to explain it.  ;)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #28 on: <04-03-13/0237:06> »
can people offer up their info to farothel for her assenssing while i go to bed, thanks

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <04-03-13/0557:42> »
By the way, just to clarify, currently broadcasting SIN: Takada Del'Shai, Japanese origin, Lawyer.
Could help explain some peronality shifts that might show up later.