NEWS

NEW RELEASE: Shadowrun, Sixth World Beginner Box

• 5 Replies

Cubby

• Deniable Asset
  • Newb
  • Communications
« on: <07-09-19/1556:18> »
The Shadowrun, Sixth World Beginner Box is now available on the Catalyst Game Labs store! Start playing today - purchase the physical box set through our store and get a free digital download of all contents.

https://tinyurl.com/SRSixthWorldBeginnerBox

« Last Edit: <07-09-19/1725:12> by Cubby »

lazlo

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-10-19/2008:33> »
I purchased this, and was just wondering if it is known that the PDF dossiers provided do not include explanations of augmentations and qualities for those characters (the previously released PDF for Emu did include these explanations)?  Also, I'm curious if the physical versions of the dossiers do include that material.

Moonshine Fox

• Omae
  • Proudly serving our dragon overlords
« Reply #2 on: <07-11-19/0637:18> »
I purchased this, and was just wondering if it is known that the PDF dossiers provided do not include explanations of augmentations and qualities for those characters (the previously released PDF for Emu did include these explanations)?  Also, I'm curious if the physical versions of the dossiers do include that material.

The physical copies do not have the Descriptions. All of the relevant bonuses and penalties have been factored into the numbers as far as I know, but the rigger dossier is the only one that included descriptions.

duckman

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <07-11-19/1113:19> »
I have picked up the PDF version of the Beginner's Box and like others I have discovered some errors and typos (for example, the Fireball spell reference card has text from the Armor spell instructing you to generate a pool value and apply it to DR and Body for Damage Resistance tests).

Does anyone have a link to a complete errata for the Beginner's Box yet?

Does anyone know if there is a plan to produce an updated PDF with corrections (maybe in the event of a second printing of the box) or whether or not such a PDF would be made available through Catalyst or DriveThruRPG accounts to people who have purchased the PDF?

Typhus

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <07-12-19/1857:28> »
To me, I feel like the card issue needs to be a pretty immediate fix, and not an question mark for "someday".   I hope to see a good answer on this one quickly.  I can't invest until I get some reassurance on this front. 

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #5 on: <07-12-19/1928:02> »
Does anyone have a link to a complete errata for the Beginner's Box yet?

Does anyone know if there is a plan to produce an updated PDF with corrections (maybe in the event of a second printing of the box) or whether or not such a PDF would be made available through Catalyst or DriveThruRPG accounts to people who have purchased the PDF?

Don't get me wrong I would love it if such errata did exist. But ahhh lets just say errata hasn't been forth coming, the German translation company Pegasus who get product later and then had to translate it and then have it printed, still always had errata first. Maybe things will change in 6e. But lets just go with I wouldn't hold your breath.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking