NEWS

New Horizon adventure and new Mission now on sale!

• 2 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <09-26-11/2302:51> »
Two new products on sale today! We've got the second Horizon adventure, Anarchy: Subsidized, and the newest Mission, Smuggler's Blues, on sale now as PDFs, with the former available for print pre-order . Check out all the details on the blog! And as a bonus game, guess the references made by the headlines on top of the summaries. One's pretty easy, the other's a bit trickier. Guesses may go in this thread, and your prize is the esteem and admiration of your peers.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <11-20-11/0027:35> »
For what it's worth, I'd be quite interested to know how assorted groups end this one.

If you want to be kind to people and avoid spoilers, simply report the final 'points tally' from the wrap-up of the adventure (Which, for whomever came up with that, I owe you a prize if we ever share a Con together. Brilliant work.) I'm terribly curious how the assorted storylines ended.

Much obliged.

-- Wak

machineiv

• Freelancer
  • Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-08-11/0649:22> »
For what it's worth, I'd be quite interested to know how assorted groups end this one.

If you want to be kind to people and avoid spoilers, simply report the final 'points tally' from the wrap-up of the adventure (Which, for whomever came up with that, I owe you a prize if we ever share a Con together. Brilliant work.) I'm terribly curious how the assorted storylines ended.

Much obliged.

-- Wak

As long as that prize is booze...

Thanks. I thought the point tally could be a fun little exercise. It's kind of how I wrap my missions at home, I figured I'd share it with the world.

And yeah, I second that I'd love to see how it turned out for folks.
-David A Hill Jr
Freelance Writer. Game Designer.
http://www.machineageproductions.com/