NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1320 on: <07-02-13/0257:04> »
To be honest, I don't think I rolled either. Will have to get on that.

Starting money (3d6+5=13) so that's ¥650 to her name :(
« Last Edit: <07-02-13/0306:04> by HydroRaven »
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1321 on: <07-02-13/1256:40> »
4d6+7=15

So I have 1500 nuyen somewhere.  Not so good a roll actually.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1322 on: <07-03-13/0137:27> »
Johnny is pretty damn broke, 400 is all he's got in his account.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1323 on: <07-03-13/0144:08> »
Clearly, we'd have to come up with a way to make some cash.  Of course, I'm also just realizing Fionn hasn't checked his accounts out to see if perhaps there was an advance that might help us out with that one.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1324 on: <07-04-13/1403:44> »
If you were trying to keep her from asking too many questions and diverting her, then yes that would be the width and the breadth of your talk.  You figure she can get that kind of money from her family, which is why it would take a day or two.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1325 on: <07-04-13/1503:04> »
It's not as if I can give many answers to start with, as I don't exactly remember.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1326 on: <07-05-13/1916:08> »
Okay time for a post holiday recap, everyone except Jonny has been on today but I got no one piping up, so consider this a GM poke.

O'Connor, Fionn, Clementine and Icarus are laying low in the Jeep on the western end of Yakima, concealed in an alley by a spirit, playing some unique version of 20 Questions that sounds more like truth or dare when they aren't trying to check their bank balances. Jonny, Sam, Sammy, Heron and Matty are gathered near the Comet speaking to the other team by commspeaker.  The muscle Is still glowering in their direction from the door of the diner.  The fixer is back in his booth, eating dinner.  Otherwise the area of the truckstop is unremarkable.

You have access to a reasonable amount of funds, a place to go (Tacoma waterfront), a source for hardware in town (O'Connor's contact), you just need for someone to make nice with the muscle, and be able to get out of the Puyallup Barrens without ending up a devil rat's dinner, or figure out another way into town.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1327 on: <07-05-13/1918:16> »
Sounds about right.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1328 on: <07-05-13/1918:39> »
O'Connor, Fionn, Clementine and Icarus are laying low in the Jeep on the western end of Yakima, concealed in an alley by a spirit, playing some unique version of 20 Questions that sounds more like truth or dare when they aren't trying to check their bank balances.

...  I have a feeling this sentence would be hilarious if it was written using aliases instead.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1329 on: <07-05-13/2220:14> »
O'Connor, Fionn, Clementine and Icarus are laying low in the Jeep on the western end of Yakima, concealed in an alley by a spirit, playing some unique version of 20 Questions that sounds more like truth or dare when they aren't trying to check their bank balances.

...  I have a feeling this sentence would be hilarious if it was written using aliases instead.

I thought it was pretty funny as is. :)

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1330 on: <07-05-13/2354:18> »
It was.  Sort of a great to awesome transition, really.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1331 on: <07-07-13/0030:40> »
So I don't care what we do. Johny thinks the fixer is a scumbag but will go with the groups decision. Lets get this ball rolling. If Sammy or Clem set up the money this sounds like the best idea. I just don't want this to get stagnant.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1332 on: <07-07-13/0423:36> »
I'm with you Irish, let's just get this over with and move on.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1333 on: <07-08-13/0112:52> »
Just and advance warning: from 21 until 26 of July I will be on holiday with limited internet access (if at all).  I will try to post during that time, but I'm not sure if I will be able to.  So not to worry if you don't hear from me during that week.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1334 on: <07-08-13/0205:00> »
I want out of this podunk, I don't care how anymore.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters