« Reply #1155 on: <05-13-13/0436:08> »
Wow, those are some bad rolls...
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1156 on: <05-13-13/0946:37> »
Data Search (10d6.hits(5)=1, 10d6.hits(5)=0, 10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=4, 10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=4)

Sprite critglitched, but it has it's own Edge - would it use its Edge to buy that down?

Certainly, I take it you will do that then?

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1157 on: <05-13-13/0959:45> »
CB, Sam's looking for a wardrobe change. Preferably a suit of some sort. Also, if he can find a sturdy cane, that'd make him feel much better. Primary goal is to look like a powerful Mr. Johnson for the meet with the smugglers.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1158 on: <05-13-13/1022:57> »
Wouldn't it be really funny if we went to the meet and then one of the smugglers says "Hey, isn't that the suit I donated to the community theater last year?"
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1159 on: <05-13-13/1023:45> »
Wouldn't it be really funny if we went to the meet and then one of the smugglers says "Hey, isn't that the suit I donated to the community theater last year?"

Hey, don't give the evil GM ideas! :-X
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1160 on: <05-13-13/1046:37> »
Just thinking out loud here  ;D
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1161 on: <05-13-13/1049:32> »
The theater's kinda run down, maybe the clothes are full of mites.  ;D
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1162 on: <05-13-13/1655:57> »
Still waiting for suitable rolls from Sammy and Johnny

Sammy, I actually need a roll from you, memory or media knowledge, your call.  Johnny can also give me a roll on media knowledge but he will need a critical success to get the info that would be a lot easier for Sammy.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1163 on: <05-14-13/0144:57> »
Data Search (10d6.hits(5)=1, 10d6.hits(5)=0, 10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=4, 10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=4)

Sprite critglitched, but it has it's own Edge - would it use its Edge to buy that down?

Very much so, yes.

Unlikely to become important in this instance, but would it be subject to my Paragon disadvantage (costs 2 Edge to downgrade a glitch)?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1164 on: <05-14-13/0147:44> »

Sammy, I actually need a roll from you, memory or media knowledge, your call.  Johnny can also give me a roll on media knowledge but he will need a critical success to get the info that would be a lot easier for Sammy.

I must have missed that one.  Rolls coming up.  As I'm not sure, I've used a couple of my knowledge skills.

I have logic + horizon media, logic + magic trids (both are professional knowledge skills) or intuition + celebrity gossip (interest knowledge skill).  As all are at 6 dice, I'll roll once and let you decide which one is appropriate.
media knowledge roll (6d6.hits(5)=2)

memory roll:
memory (log 4 + will 4) (8d6.hits(5)=2)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1165 on: <05-14-13/1022:58> »

Very much so, yes.

Unlikely to become important in this instance, but would it be subject to my Paragon disadvantage (costs 2 Edge to downgrade a glitch)?

No, the disad affects you, not your sprites.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1166 on: <05-14-13/2125:33> »

I must have missed that one.  Rolls coming up.  As I'm not sure, I've used a couple of my knowledge skills.

I have logic + horizon media, logic + magic trids (both are professional knowledge skills) or intuition + celebrity gossip (interest knowledge skill).  As all are at 6 dice, I'll roll once and let you decide which one is appropriate.
media knowledge roll (6d6.hits(5)=2)

memory roll:
memory (log 4 + will 4) (8d6.hits(5)=2)

Celebrity gossip is what it will come to you from, but not as a subject, as one of the sources.  Liam is a celebrity blogger, think Paris Hilton of the shadowrun era except he has been on the outside looking in for the most part.  You giving him validity is a BIG get, I forget what the social network thing is called, but what ever it is you will definitely be moving him up some serious ranks.  Might be something you want to take advantage of as a proper compensation angle or this could just be a big thank you for getting you off the streets.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1167 on: <05-14-13/2155:37> »
I say milk him for the bump ;)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1168 on: <05-15-13/0213:24> »
That depends on what we need.  If we can get it done without more help from him, I'll leave the favour open for another time.  If we need him for something, of course I'll milk it out.

@Crossbow: Social networks in general are called MoSoSo's (Mobile Social Software), but the one you're looking for is probably Horizon's P2 (pito) network.  Sammy should have an account on there as well.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1169 on: <05-15-13/0413:02> »
Hydro: Nitpick on your most recent post, but nonetheless, as far as I follow the theater couple O'Connor is suspicious about aren't directly connected to the ex-smuggler or his family. Am I misreading you, or did you misread me? Or is Clem more worried about the smugglers than the actors?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters